List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Best line of the day!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Best line of the day!!!!

Started by kitty_0830 at 2013/07/03 11:25AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/25 11:46AM, Views: 22722, Replies: 280
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2013/07/20 08:47AM
    Re: Best line of the day!!!!
    allmylovingdays

SO MANY YESTERDAY to share and love.

HOPE: I know you have taken over from Stefano who has been coaxed into to early retirement .

EJ: You remember how they underestimated hurricane Katrina.

JJ: So surfer doctor came back to my house with flowers. (can I say bravo show for acknowledging how ridiculous it is for him to still be thought of as a surfer)

Eric: I don’t care to hear your slander against Nicole or anyone else for that matter
    EJ: A loftier man than me

Eric: Although I do get that you might have trouble understanding that two people can relate without a hidden agenda ((SO JUDGMENTAL FATHER SO JUDGMENTAL…and we wonder why people step away from churches.))

EJ: You don’t comprehend that the changing of the guard is permanent and for Samantha and me this is our time, finally and I will do whatever I have to, to protect my family. And that now includes you

#52   2013/07/21 11:05AM
    allmylovingdays

So disappointed in two scoops line of the day. It was about the clergy and Father ERic? really

#53   2013/07/21 12:06PM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays: SO MANY YESTERDAY to share and love.

HOPE: I know you have taken over from Stefano who has been coaxed into to early retirement .

JJ: So surfer doctor came back to my house with flowers. (can I say bravo show for acknowledging how ridiculous it is for him to still be thought of as a surfer)

Eric: I don’t care to hear your slander against Nicole or anyone else for that matter

Eric: Although I do get that you might have trouble understanding that two people can relate without a hidden agenda ((SO JUDGMENTAL FATHER SO JUDGMENTAL…and we wonder why people step away from churches.))

EJ: You don’t comprehend that the changing of the guard is permanent and for Samantha and me this is our time, finally and I will do whatever I have to, to protect my family. And that now includes you

#54   2013/07/22 03:36AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote HouseTops:

I love that line about EJ now including Marlena!

#55   2013/07/22 04:30AM
    HouseTops

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote HouseTops:

I love that line about EJ now including Marlena!

I agree, it was great!! Marlena just may come around and love her son-in-law!! EJ is so smooth!!

#56   2013/07/22 05:22AM
    Rosieroserson

He sweeps everyone away with the best line of the day

#57   2013/07/22 11:18AM
    mille

I'll go with Ciara Brady's. I love wedding's, when I grow up can I get married as many times as Sami. Lol, some may not agree though

#58   2013/07/22 11:22AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mille: I'll go with Ciara Brady's. I love wedding's, when I grow up can I get married as many times as Sami. Lol, some may not agree though

PERFECT LINE. I agree. I laughed and smiled along with everyone else

#59   2013/07/22 11:34AM
    flightygirl

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mille: I'll go with Ciara Brady's. I love wedding's, when I grow up can I get married as many times as Sami. Lol, some may not agree though

Great line!

#60   2013/07/22 12:16PM
    zuzu61

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Great line!

Yes! That was too cute and funny..
    I wasn't sure WHO Ciara was going to say, since most everyone probably gets confused about WHICH anniversary date they are to celebrate this year!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list