List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Best line of the day!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Best line of the day!!!!

Started by kitty_0830 at 2013/07/03 11:25AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/25 11:46AM, Views: 23805, Replies: 280
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2013/07/17 12:36PM
    Re: Best line of the day!!!!
    allmylovingdays

I have two.

Both are EJAMI related.

Sami
    Power like YOURS makes me think of things we can do together, on this sofa, on the floor on the stairs

#42   2013/07/18 02:37PM
    mille

Lol, Nicole asking Elvis dose he have a muzzle regarding Samantha

#43   2013/07/18 08:00PM
    allmylovingdays

I hope he answered her back, Sami has the man she loves, her children, family, a great job unlike you, such a loser. Wow Kate and Niki both so bitter and jealous.

So that was the great line of the day????

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/18 08:02PM
    #44   2013/07/18 08:52PM
    mille

Lol, we know how Samantha got her job, and the person that gave it to her will be taking it away Samantha will be the loser, she's heading to jail Lol, Nicole jealous of Samantha don't think so, she's concern about those kids that Samantha and Elvis are keeping locked upstairs. Lol, I guess they couldn't find the key to let them out when they were having that portrait made. Lol, and their tickling on the sofa the was so awkward the other day. Yes, imo, the muzzle was the best line of the day

#45   2013/07/19 09:44AM
    dazgonby

Gee maybe Nikki's concern over someone else's kids are that she is thinking of kidnapping one...oh wait she has already done that...good reason for them to be locked away.
    Nikki needs more than a muzzle herself and yes her jealousy shows really bad!

#46   2013/07/19 11:14AM
    mille

OH, like Elvis's concern when he kidnap his own child and blackmailed William. Lol, the kids probably took the key. They weather be with moth balls, spider and cobwebs than with those two. Naw, Samantha Jean needs the muzzle, Elvis should have one where he put his black glove or where he put the tape recorder to get Lucas into that ice van. Nicole jealous, lol don't think so!

#47   2013/07/19 12:55PM
    dazgonby

Darn it...I can't remember the exact line now...it was when Nicole was told to watch her cussing on church grounds..lol!

#48   2013/07/19 02:26PM
    zuzu61

Quote dazgonby: Darn it...I can't remember the exact line now...it was when Nicole was told to watch her cussing on church grounds..lol!

hahaha.. I kept waiting, so I finally looked.. haha
    "What did that B@STARD say about me?" lolol

I also liked: r/t The Wicked Witch of Salem, KD.

Nicole: "Whatha Hell is she doin here?"
    Eric: "Nicole, Your surrounded by Priests & Nuns. Watch your mouth."
    Hope: "Yeah, He's right. But still. Whatha (pause) is she doin here?"
    lol.. Good Day!!!!!

#49   2013/07/19 05:26PM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays: I have two.

Both are EJAMI related.

Sami
    Power like YOURS makes me think of things we can do together, on this sofa, on the floor on the stairs

#50   2013/07/20 03:07AM
    fadingrose

On Thursdy, when Marlena came to express her doubts to Sami about the wisdom of marrying EJ, she commented on the portrait and reminded Sami that her own portrait once hung on the wall. A warning, of course.

(In another recent thread, someone said that Marlena should mind her own business. Keeping watch over one's kids, even when they are grown, never ends, or should not. It's part of a parent's responsibility to offer their opinions, ao long as they don't get too involved in trying to change things. Sami, too, loves her adult child--though she DOES get "too involved" in trying to fix things for him.)

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list