List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Best line of the day!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Best line of the day!!!!

Started by kitty_0830 at 2013/07/03 11:25AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/25 11:46AM, Views: 23502, Replies: 280
    « 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 » »| page:
    #271   2014/02/18 02:05PM
    Re: Best line of the day!!!!
    zuzu61

Quote stjarna: LOL- thank you for Rory!

"It's cookie time, right?!"

always knows how to difuse the situation and make JJ's 'the- =whole-world-is-on-my-shoulders' mood a little lighter!

lol. Rory's line. Hilarious.
    ------------------

Today, ITA with Chrissi..
    Lucas to Kate... "she's gonna grab you by that BLUE Streak and yank the hair right outa your head."
    -----------------------
    One more of my pic's was back at the hospital when Daniel said to psycho Theresa:

"JUST... try me."

Daniel reminded me of Robert Conrad (I think??) .. daring anyone to knock a battery off his shoulder and said.. "Go Ahead. I DARE You!"

#272   2014/02/25 01:42AM
    Rosieroserson

EJ to Abby when she
    1.kept insisting that what the two of them share is more than sex
    2.went on about Sami kicking him out of her bed

"Not because she didn't want me to be in her bed. It's because when the two of us are together it is so intense that it is literally blinding......that's why she wouldn't let me in right away, Abigail... It's because when we're together everything else falls away"...,,

You've got that right, you hunk ... I can't wait for the ejamedding

#273   2014/03/11 11:46AM
    stjarna

Sonny to Nick: "here is one more quote for you- Einstein's definition of insanity- doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result -BOOM!!!"

#274   2014/03/11 01:07PM
    mspookie71

Quote stjarna: Sonny to Nick: "here is one more quote for you- Einstein's definition of insanity- doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result -BOOM!!!"

Hilarious! I loved that line too. Almost as much as I loved it when little johnny said the same thing about brady and kristen's wedding "BOOM!" Too funny. That is the second time a reference to something explosive happening ....could it be a foreshadowing of what might come out of this nick stuff, because face it...nick's supposed death is what led to all events that have taken place thus far.

#275   2014/04/08 11:23AM
    stjarna

I love Samantha, but Lucas is right- "She is like malaria -she never goes away! LOL- why couldn't Lucas enjoy being kissed without interuptions!!!!
    Why is Sheryl leaving...Lucas just got some love going...why is everything so ahhhhh! with Days.

#276   2014/04/08 03:58PM
    CGabriel510

Quote stjarna: I love Samantha, but Lucas is right- "She is like malaria -she never goes away! LOL- why couldn't Lucas enjoy being kissed without interruptions!!!!
    Why is Sheryl leaving...Lucas just got some love going...why is everything so ahhhhh! with Days.

Is Sheryl is leaving? DAAAMN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/08 03:59PM
    #277   2014/04/08 04:55PM
    sonnyhat127

Quote stjarna: I love Samantha, but Lucas is right- "She is like malaria -she never goes away! LOL- why couldn't Lucas enjoy being kissed without interuptions!!!!

Yes that is the best line of the day

#278   2014/04/09 09:48AM
    Bumma

"She is like malaria -she never goes away!"
    I agree that was the best line...laughed out loud!

#279   2014/04/09 11:11AM
    mauimama

I loved Stefano's line (when he dropped that bomb on EJ): "You'd better hope that Samantha doesn't find out you've been BANGING Abagail Deveroux"! (never thought I'd ever hear Stefano use that phrase - he's usually more refined in his speech, so that's what made it "the best line of the day" for me

#280   2014/04/09 01:28PM
    sonnyhat127

Quote mauimama: I loved Stefano's line (when he dropped that bomb on EJ): "You'd better hope that Samantha doesn't find out you've been BANGING Abagail Deveroux"! (never thought I'd ever hear Stefano use that phrase - he's usually more refined in his speech, so that's what made it "the best line of the day" for me

Another good line was when Stephano said, remember Sami is a good shot. Lol

« 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list