List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Best line of the day!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Best line of the day!!!!

Started by kitty_0830 at 2013/07/03 11:25AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/25 11:46AM, Views: 24032, Replies: 280
    « 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 » »| page:
    #261   2014/02/01 04:41PM
    Re: Best line of the day!!!!
    zuzu61

I finally found it!!!

posting so to move it back to the top.
    Now I can search for "Best line of Friday".
    Or maybe someone already has it!

#262   2014/02/02 08:26AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote zuzu61: I finally found it!!!

HI ZUZU. I figured that Chrissi used most of the one liners in the daily update titles. Ever pun that EJ is plugging that whole, Rode Hard, do what you did before to keep her from being nosy about Nick. sonny, gabi, kate keep saying things about how he worked hard to make sure she didn't tell...... all those would be here........ don't know how the thread got lost. WOrk still bites. Finally off the phones but then we got new work assignments and i got the bottom of the barrel -keying, dental&transplants -i don't think I will see the light of day until July.

I know the birdman is back so

"GREETINGS"

#263   2014/02/02 10:52AM
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays:

HI ZUZU. I figured that Chrissi used most of the one liners in the daily update titles. Ever pun that EJ is plugging that whole, Rode Hard, do what you did before to keep her from being nosy about Nick. sonny, gabi, kate keep saying things about how he worked hard to make sure she didn't tell...... all those would be here........ don't know how the thread got lost. WOrk still bites. Finally off the phones but then we got new work assignments and i got the bottom of the barrel -keying, dental&transplants -i don't think I will see the light of day until July.

"GREETINGS"

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, I love keying...when I am keypunching then I don't have to deal with anyone and they leave me the *%#@ alone
    Forgot...sometimes the best line of the day is just the shocked look on their faces...like Kate's

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/02 10:54AM
    #264   2014/02/02 11:29AM
    stjarna

I loved Nicole and Theresa's exchange and Nicole sizing her up!

#265   2014/02/03 03:29PM
    mbfc3

Kate: "Oh Nick, you don't have good personal chemistry with anyone."

HA HA HA!!!

#266   2014/02/03 03:50PM
    mbfc3

Nick: "I've presented a proposal to Kate, and I feel really good about it."

Victor: "I can't imagine she does."

Twice in one day, I was ROTFL.

#267   2014/02/03 08:29PM
    Victor always gets the best lines
    dayswy

I thought you were New York's problem, now what do you want?

Victor is the best..

they were determined to break a record with the titanic until they hit an iceberg...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/03 08:30PM
    #268   2014/02/04 05:05AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

"GREETINGS"

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, I love keying...when I am keypunching then I don't have to deal with anyone and they leave me the *%#@ alone
    Forgot...sometimes the best line of the day is just the shocked look on their faces...like Kate's
    . Keying a hospital bill with lines and lines of charges that has modifiers YUCK.the worst

Yesterday I saw the ending of the show in a gif and EJ is with Kate and Gabi saying we will play along with nicks game for now -so EJ finally showed on the show for a few minutes

#269   2014/02/04 06:22AM
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote dazgonby:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

"GREETINGS"

. Keying a hospital bill with lines and lines of charges that has modifiers YUCK.the worst

Yesterday I saw the ending of the show in a gif and EJ is with Kate and Gabi saying we will play along with nicks game for now -so EJ finally showed on the show for a few minutes

Eww that does sound yucky!

And when Ej said then they would decide what to do with him (not sure of exact wording)...had to laugh and think pretty sure Nick would not end up in the river this time

#270   2014/02/18 12:32AM
    stjarna

LOL- thank you for Rory!

"It's cookie time, right?!"

always knows how to difuse the situation and make JJ's 'the- =whole-world-is-on-my-shoulders' mood a little lighter!

« 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list