List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Best line of the day!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Best line of the day!!!!

Started by kitty_0830 at 2013/07/03 11:25AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/25 11:46AM, Views: 24069, Replies: 280
    « 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 » »| page:
    #251   2014/01/14 04:36AM
    Re: Best line of the day!!!!
    dazgonby

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote zuzu61: I admit.. I've Not watched all of today's episode, but..
    So far my choice of "Best line of the day!!!!" was Brady telling annoying Theresa..
    "I found out that my connection to the Brady family... doesn't go any further than my first name. So you don't have to feel the pressure to Make Nice, because we're not family."

OR.. "You selfish Little B!tch"..

I'm a little confused that Brady Black seems to already know about the "spoiler" we've been hearing--the one about Colleen Brady NOT being John Black's mother (with Santo DiMera) after all. I thought that was still a "secret" that John was going to reveal when he returns to Salem. (Did I miss something?)

Hope told Brady about it...said that John had told her. I found it odd that she told him instead of John, but I find everything odd these days.

#252   2014/01/14 07:54PM
    zuzu61

EJ: "Do you see the irony here Samanther? Your family was so concerned about you marrying into this evil DiMera clan.. And yet, compared to you for the past 6 months, I look like Ghandi."

#253   2014/01/14 08:38PM
    zuzu61

Well! Thank You Roman.. ONE person in ALL of Salem says..
    "The ONLY person responsible for what Eric is going thru, IS Kristen DiMera."

NOW.. IF the rest of Salem could see this!!!!

#254   2014/01/15 12:07AM
    stjarna

Quote zuzu61: EJ: "Do you see the irony here Samanther? Your family was so concerned about you marrying into this evil DiMera clan.. And yet, compared to you for the past 6 months, I look like Ghandi."

the bolded lol

#255   2014/01/15 03:38AM
    fadingrose

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote fadingrose:
    Quote zuzu61: I admit.. I've Not watched all of today's episode, but..
    So far my choice of "Best line of the day!!!!" was Brady telling annoying Theresa..
    "I found out that my connection to the Brady family... doesn't go any further than my first name. So you don't have to feel the pressure to Make Nice, because we're not family."

OR.. "You selfish Little B!tch"..

I'm a little confused that Brady Black seems to already know about the "spoiler" we've been hearing--the one about Colleen Brady NOT being John Black's mother (with Santo DiMera) after all. I thought that was still a "secret" that John was going to reveal when he returns to Salem. (Did I miss something?)

Hope told Brady about it...said that John had told her. I found it odd that she told him instead of John, but I find everything odd these days.

Thanks, Dazgonby. I guess I must have missed that....

#256   2014/01/15 06:06AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote zuzu61: Well! Thank You Roman.. ONE person in ALL of Salem says..

NO Roman can say that shite to whoever he said it to and then run to Sami and say the opposite i hate how they make the actors do that......makes them all bipolar. Just look at what EJ said to Sami yesterday!!!

#257   2014/01/15 06:17AM
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays:

NO Roman can say that shite to whoever he said it to and then run to Sami and say the opposite i hate how they make the actors do that......makes them all bipolar. Just look at what EJ said to Sami yesterday!!!

Could we hope for an Ej clone? The stuff Ej is saying and doing reminds me of another switch.

#258   2014/01/15 06:20AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Could we hope for an Ej clone? The stuff Ej is saying and doing reminds me of another switch.

OH dazgonby cyberhug. I know I know. if only just like when Sami shot EJ we all hoped it was a dream.

#259   2014/01/24 10:10AM
    kitty_0830

Kate saying to Sami, "Sometimes I like you."

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/24 10:11AM
    #260   2014/01/24 10:20AM
    mauimama

Gabi gushing to EJ "I hope you took care of Julie like you did Agigail" to which EJ replies "Heaven forbid!" lol

« 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list