List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Best line of the day!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Best line of the day!!!!

Started by kitty_0830 at 2013/07/03 11:25AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/25 11:46AM, Views: 22995, Replies: 280
    « 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 » »| page:
    #231   2014/01/02 05:45AM
    Re: Best line of the day!!!!
    allmylovingdays

EJ being dared by Sami to serve the guest at TBD and him saying "I can do anything better than that BOY!" they didn't get the kisses but I felt like they flirted and had that sparkle and NBC wrote as the summary even that EJAMI working together some of the ice thaws but EJ at the end knows he has a long way to go? WHAT KILLED ME is that Sami's line with Will was telling him 'thank you for forgiving me, I did it for the family, only for the family' SEE how can she say that and then not acknowledge that EJ didn't tell because of this was his sister and HELLO he only found out an hour or two before the wedding. SIGH, I really hate this rift.

#232   2014/01/02 06:02AM
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays: EJ being dared by Sami to serve the guest at TBD and him saying "I can do anything better than that BOY!" they didn't get the kisses but I felt like they flirted and had that sparkle and NBC wrote as the summary even that EJAMI working together some of the ice thaws but EJ at the end knows he has a long way to go? WHAT KILLED ME is that Sami's line with Will was telling him 'thank you for forgiving me, I did it for the family, only for the family' SEE how can she say that and then not acknowledge that EJ didn't tell because of this was his sister and HELLO he only found out an hour or two before the wedding. SIGH, I really hate this rift.

I think it is more the fact that Ej lied and is still lying about that he did know that Kristin drugged & raped Eric and it isn't the fact that he found this out just an hour before the wedding.
    And Sami knows he is still lying to her...THAT I think is what is hurting her...that and the fact that Ej made a joke of it saying that Eric enjoyed it.
    Is it ok for Ej to stand up for his sister above the one he is suppose to love?
    If it is then they will never get past this because then Sami needs to put Eric first.
    This is all jmo!
    I more than hate this rift...it stinks!
    But since this is best line of the day thread...that was really cute.

#233   2014/01/03 06:24AM
    allmylovingdays

IGNORE, you are ignoring my phone CALL! gotcha right I found it funny. When EJ caught Sami ignoring his call

#234   2014/01/04 06:06AM
    allmylovingdays

EJ wins again One is the title of the daily recap -he is covering up her semi annual murder.

second one - and no i haven't seen the promo so it pales now to me since I saw some ugliness on twitter yesterday about the damn thing. but EJ telling Sami "I love you so much I can't see straight" sigh.

#235   2014/01/06 03:29PM
    all4vibs

Sonny "EJ can talk a dog off a meat truck if he wanted to".

#236   2014/01/06 03:32PM
    flightygirl

Quote all4vibs: Sonny "EJ can talk a dog off a meat truck if he wanted to".

#237   2014/01/06 04:11PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote flightygirl:

Sigh, that man and his intriguing talents

#238   2014/01/07 01:32AM
    stjarna

Quote flightygirl:

they don't disappoint with lines!!!!those writers!!!

#239   2014/01/07 06:00AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna:
    Quote flightygirl:

they don't disappoint with lines!!!!those writers!!!

. Thanks for sharing

#240   2014/01/07 11:03AM
    dazgonby

Ej to Abigail while laying in bed after sex "what happened between the two of us was quite lovely"

« 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list