List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Best line of the day!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Best line of the day!!!!

Started by kitty_0830 at 2013/07/03 11:25AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/25 11:46AM, Views: 23204, Replies: 280
    « 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 » »| page:
    #221   2013/12/08 12:52PM
    Re: Best line of the day!!!!
    dazgonby

Did I like where the writers went with Sami and Nicole...not really but they each were saying things they should not.
    I found it rather strange that Nicole brought up about Sami killing that guy and was so "cute" adding about killing someone else..especially since Sami did it to save Nicole's 'good friend' manhood and as for anyone knows his life.
    Was it bad for her to bring up the babies, sure...but it wasn't mentioned about Nicole blaming Jennifer for murder for her already dead unborn baby.
    Actually Nicole is getting on my last nerve.
    So the best line of the day sure did not come out of either of their mouths as far as I am concerned.
    I just think the writers are going to far.
    I did think the remarks made between Sami and Kate were funny and really thought the "I slept like a baby" from Kate was to roll on the floor.
    But this is jmo and everyone is entitled to theirs

#222   2013/12/11 05:47AM
    allmylovingdays

EJ telling Sami he wasn't living like this anymore they were going to have it out now, that he was tired of her keeping her secrets and her body from him! GO EJ GO EJ! oye if only it would continue on today!

and then I loved it when he confronted her about 'where are your shopping back from this Christmas shopping excursion'

Teresa telling JJ that she remembered everything! HELL YES WOMAN -tell the idiot you got his by his short hairs. I loved it when you told him you didn't give a crap about poort Jenny and you were angry that your lousy parents expected you to beg for your life to her. When it happened I was screaming wthfckery at my tv and I couldn't believe that Teresa was bending over and taking it. So happy it was her playing everyone. BUT i have to ask why then did she not trash Danny at the hospital board meeting???

#223   2013/12/12 06:19AM
    allmylovingdays

About freaking time EJ told Sami that he knew for 'only an hour before the wedding' and 'if he knew about the video he would have done whatever it took to make sure it wasn't shown'

He also said 'he has loved her while she was dithering for a year' and he said all that I wanted EJ to say regarding the things he has done this past year and he is the only one 'that didn't blink!' when life happened, that she let her daddy influence her regarding the wedding.

He wasn't lying (oye EJ you are hiding something) but he said "I will have it tatooed on my forehead"

"how am I ever going to convince you that I didn't betray you if you won't believe a thing that I say" I AM WONDERING TOO EJ -HOW??!!

Sami saying "I miss you" and EJ's ' mmmmm, i miss you' while they were hugging tugged at my heart and had me crying with them.

Sami's lines "I wish it was this simple" Yesterday when she said that I was like NO none of us ever want you to be SIMPLE - EJAMI is this crazy complex unique couple and the fans need them to be without boundaries, grey, explosive, passionate. I am sure you can all tell I am EJAMI but I never waiver that my first loyalty is to EJ first.

#224   2013/12/12 12:41PM
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays: About freaking time EJ told Sami that he knew for 'only an hour before the wedding' and 'if he knew about the video he would have done whatever it took to make sure it wasn't shown'

He also said 'he has loved her while she was dithering for a year' and he said all that I wanted EJ to say regarding the things he has done this past year and he is the only one 'that didn't blink!' when life happened, that she let her daddy influence her regarding the wedding.

He wasn't lying (oye EJ you are hiding something) but he said "I will have it tatooed on my forehead"

"how am I ever going to convince you that I didn't betray you if you won't believe a thing that I say" I AM WONDERING TOO EJ -HOW??!!

Sami saying "I miss you" and EJ's ' mmmmm, i miss you' while they were hugging tugged at my heart and had me crying with them.

Sami's lines "I wish it was this simple" Yesterday when she said that I was like NO none of us ever want you to be SIMPLE - EJAMI is this crazy complex unique couple and the fans need them to be without boundaries, grey, explosive, passionate. I am sure you can all tell I am EJAMI but I never waiver that my first loyalty is to EJ first.

As Sami should be Ej's

#225   2013/12/13 07:22AM
    allmylovingdays

Whats that old saying be careful what you wish for......

Sonny

“Don't worry. I will get to the bottom of their dirty little secret.”

#226   2013/12/18 05:01AM
    allmylovingdays

Ciara 'its one of kind, like ME!'

Love this kid!!!

#227   2013/12/21 06:59AM
    allmylovingdays

Ciara didn't...well I know she did "anyone else would need a warrant"

#228   2013/12/28 09:34AM
    allmylovingdays

EJ screaming that he is doing this to 'keep the trio AT LARGE' also when he was looking at the blood and trying to get Sami to help cover up their tracks....he said 'sweetheart I can see where you dragged the body' I know this murdery mystery sucks but I found the scenes funny.

#229   2013/12/29 03:53AM
    fadingrose

EJ's comments--and the "hike in the woods" in general-- gave us a welcome touch of humor that brightened an otherwise sad and disappointing holiday season for DOOL's fans. Thanks, writers, at least for EJ's scenes playing "detective."

#230   2013/12/31 05:53AM
    allmylovingdays

even though I think the writing sucks big time -

and I was totally ticked off at Will for forgetting his past sins

his line "my daughter is being raised by the Soprano's" will not be forgotten.

« 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list