List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Best line of the day!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Best line of the day!!!!

Started by kitty_0830 at 2013/07/03 11:25AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/25 11:46AM, Views: 22724, Replies: 280
    « 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 » »| page:
    #211   2013/12/01 05:15PM
    Re: Best line of the day!!!!
    breathtaking

loved that line
    i just thought that it was funny that he even thought that EJ would help him at all.

#212   2013/12/05 04:56PM
    miladytn

Sami and Nicole today! Hilarious! Great writing for those two. But my favorite was Nicole telling Sami that if she was going to throw stones, then she better start ducking! ROFL. Wish I could remember the exact quote.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/05 04:57PM
    #213   2013/12/05 05:49PM
    zuzu61

Quote miladytn: Sami and Nicole today! Hilarious! Great writing for those two. But my favorite was Nicole telling Sami that if she was going to throw stones, then she better start ducking! ROFL. Wish I could remember the exact quote.

LOL I agree. After reading your post, I just HAD to go back and see what Nicole did tell Sami..

"You know what, You wanta throw stones in my face, you'd better duck. What it's been, 6 months now since you shot that poor detective?? Hmm.. Seems like your due.. Murder anyone lately??"

... GREAT choice miladytn!!

#214   2013/12/05 06:00PM
    zuzu61

OK.. This is a day late.. But IMO it was hilarious..
    When Gabi was sitting at the counter with this look on her face like...
    .. her letter to Santa was eaten by her puppy and she didn't have any more stamps to mail him another one.. haha

"T" walked up to her with a tray of ?tea?? Gabi said, "I didn't order anything"..
    T says..
    "I know.. I know.. I wasn't sure what you needed more, herbal tea or a double vodka."

T is Hilarious!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/05 06:02PM
    #215   2013/12/06 05:01PM
    miladytn

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote miladytn: Sami and Nicole today! Hilarious! Great writing for those two. But my favorite was Nicole telling Sami that if she was going to throw stones, then she better start ducking! ROFL. Wish I could remember the exact quote.

LOL I agree. After reading your post, I just HAD to go back and see what Nicole did tell Sami..

"You know what, You wanta throw stones in my face, you'd better duck. What it's been, 6 months now since you shot that poor detective?? Hmm.. Seems like your due.. Murder anyone lately??"

... GREAT choice miladytn!!

And, zuzu, Nicole was sorta right, or close. Although Sami didn't murder anyone *this* time, she is/was involved in the coverup. Cue the guilty look on Sami

#216   2013/12/06 05:03PM
    miladytn

Okay, no best "lines" but IMHO the best "line" of this day goes to Kate's snarky looks during the conversation between Kate/Sami/Gabi. Well, Kate did get in a good one when she said "Not me, I slept like a baby" LOL

#217   2013/12/07 07:28AM
    fadingrose

How about the WORST LINE EVER! Sami's taunting Nicole with a nasty reminder of the babies that Nicole had lost tragically! It was more than "kind of mean" as someone wrote in a different thread. That topic should be out-of-bounds even in a heated argument--especially from Sami, who has been able to pop out healthy babies as easily as a rabbit. Shame on the writers for putting those cruel words in Sami's mouth--and making even some of her fans like her less.

#218   2013/12/07 07:31AM
    miakre

When Kate told Sami to tone down the enthuiasm and Sami said "funny Kate, I was gonna say the same thing about your make-up!" (something like that!)

#219   2013/12/07 08:08PM
    zuzu61

Quote fadingrose: How about the WORST LINE EVER! Sami's taunting Nicole with a nasty reminder of the babies that Nicole had lost tragically! It was more than "kind of mean" as someone wrote in a different thread. That topic should be out-of-bounds even in a heated argument--especially from Sami, who has been able to pop out healthy babies as easily as a rabbit. Shame on the writers for putting those cruel words in Sami's mouth--and making even some of her fans like her less.

I missed that! I remember Sami saying something like, "you stole my baby" then Nicole said.. "Well, you stole your baby sister".. but I missed the comment about Nicole's babies she lost.
    I used to be the biggest Sami fan.. but lately she has really been getting on my last nerve.
    I hesitate to admit it, knowing I'll get blasted from Sami fans, but I'm just being honest. Can't help myself.

#220   2013/12/08 04:03AM
    fadingrose

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote fadingrose: How about the WORST LINE EVER! Sami's taunting Nicole with a nasty reminder of the babies that Nicole had lost tragically! It was more than "kind of mean" as someone wrote in a different thread. That topic should be out-of-bounds even in a heated argument--especially from Sami, who has been able to pop out healthy babies as easily as a rabbit. Shame on the writers for putting those cruel words in Sami's mouth--and making even some of her fans like her less.

I missed that! I remember Sami saying something like, "you stole my baby" then Nicole said.. "Well, you stole your baby sister".. but I missed the comment about Nicole's babies she lost.
    I used to be the biggest Sami fan.. but lately she has really been getting on my last nerve.
    I hesitate to admit it, knowing I'll get blasted from Sami fans, but I'm just being honest. Can't help myself.

I've been an admirer of Sami's acting skills for a long time, and "forgiven" her for a lot of her schemes. However, I am disappointed that the writers seem to have removed any charm and humility from her personality. She seems so impatient and angry at so many people, "above" everyone except EJ and WilSon and Ari. Maybe some of the DiMera arrogance has gone to her head and hardened her heart....

« 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list