List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Best line of the day!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Best line of the day!!!!

Started by kitty_0830 at 2013/07/03 11:25AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/25 11:46AM, Views: 23452, Replies: 280
    « 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:
    #141   2013/09/26 06:17AM
    Re: Best line of the day!!!!
    allmylovingdays

I hate Teresa. She doesn't have a redeeming quality to her character and lets face it the girls voice gets on my nerves.

And yet she has the only line yesterday that is still screeching through my head.

" I can't go back home, I'll just die" I expected a MOONDOOGGIE to come out of her mouth next. Thats a reference to Sandra Dee's Gidget. Last summer my nieces found the beach blanket bingo movies and then the gidget movies and had marathons.

#142   2013/09/26 08:40AM
    stjarna

Maybe this does not fall in the best line category, but it made me laugh though- Jenn-Anne interaction

Jenn:"Why in God's name are you at my house and why couldn't whatever-this-is wait till I've gotten into my office?!"

Anne; " Because you are never in your office! But worry not - you need to lift only one finger to sign this HR form and your assistant will be permanently terminated and you can go back to whatever personal drama du jour you're in right now!"

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/26 08:42AM
    #143   2013/09/26 11:41AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna: Maybe this does not fall in the best line category, but it made me laugh though- Jenn-Anne interaction

Jenn:"Why in God's name are you at my house and why couldn't whatever-this-is wait till I've gotten into my office?!"

Anne; " Because you are never in your office! But worry not - you need to lift only one finger to sign this HR form and your assistant will be permanently terminated and you can go back to whatever personal drama du jour you're in right now!"

I loved it. Cause it's the truth

#144   2013/09/26 02:06PM
    mille

Chad to Elvis, upon being blackmailed. "You son of a B"

#145   2013/09/27 06:12AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mille: Chad to Elvis, upon being blackmailed. "You son of a B"

I wish you had continued the whole scene and is there a place we could put pictures up. EJ WITH CHAD yesterday was all sorts of WIN WIN WIN!

I loved even when EJ told him 'you've been in the family long enough to know how it works' or

I ACTUALLY THINK CHAD wasn't even that angry with him. Of course he said that SOB but in shots after there are screen shots where you only see Chad looking at EJJJJ and the tilt of his face you can tell Casey was either laughing or smiling. I am going to miss the DiMera brothers we have on screen.

So the next line was perfect for me. When EJ told Chad 'think of it as getting to spend more time with me'

#146   2013/09/27 08:25PM
    allmylovingdays

I have two again. One of which I'm astounded to have heard the speaker even utter this but it was Sonny to Will
    "do you know what I have had to put up with for your sake?" that one sent daggers through my heart.

The other one was Kristen with EJ when she knew that fatha was back in the picture and said "I know how it feels to have something you worked for taken away. It makes you think that you won't let it happen again[/b]."

#147   2013/09/28 02:10AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: I have two again. One of which I'm astounded to have heard the speaker even utter this but it was Sonny to Will
    "do you know what I have had to put up with for your sake?" that one sent daggers through my heart.

The other one was Kristen with EJ when she knew that fatha was back in the picture and said "I know how it feels to have something you worked for taken away. It makes you think that you won't let it happen again[/b]."

It was like all DiMera syblings thaught eachother lessons- I hope they all draw something valuable for the future!!!! EJ should think Trask!!!!

#148   2013/09/28 06:21AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I have two again. One of which I'm astounded to have heard the speaker even utter this but it was Sonny to Will

The other one was Kristen with EJ when she knew that fatha was back in the picture and said "I know how it feels to have something you worked for taken away. It makes you think that you won't let it happen again."

It was like all DiMera syblings thaught eachother lessons- I hope they all draw something valuable for the future!!!! EJ should think Trask!!!!
    I've been thinking the same thing but first EJ has to get that device from Kristen.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/28 06:23AM
    #149   2013/10/02 05:26AM
    allmylovingdays

three scenes yesterday. Harold mad texting EJ. Loved IT!!

the line goes to EJ "your junk in a box'

and then lordy bee watching James fixing his tie. I can watch that on a loop and go with it. OOOPS that as supposed to be EJ

#150   2013/10/02 07:06AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: three scenes yesterday. Harold mad texting EJ. Loved IT!!

the line goes to EJ "your junk in a box'

and then lordy bee watching James fixing his tie. I can watch that on a loop and go with it. OOOPS that as supposed to be EJ

I so would love to see that text Harold wrote to EJ!!!!

and EJ had to run to stop world war III in the DiMera house!

« 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list