List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Best line of the day!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Best line of the day!!!!

Started by kitty_0830 at 2013/07/03 11:25AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/25 11:46AM, Views: 23310, Replies: 280
    « 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:
    #131   2013/09/18 01:52PM
    Re: Best line of the day!!!!
    mille

Best line of the day, well for myself their were 3. Coming from 3 different characters.
    Stefano- This woman has turned you into mush!
    Abby- I did lose it to a DiMera, I'll keep it a secret.
    Samantha- Hope you brought a shovel, this B is burying me alive!

#132   2013/09/18 06:21PM
    allmylovingdays

I have two that puzzled me or had me at how someone could tempt fate.

Chad when he was going to drink what Cam gave him and he said 'don't get a brain freeze' really Chad??? oye.

And then Stefano when he met up with Kate in HTS. He told her its a wonderful day. She tells him because of all the bad things that have happened and how peoples lives changed for the worst because of his dealings. The old fart says "Kate you never really new me?" WTF I think she knew you only too well...she described your happiness precisely.

#133   2013/09/19 06:20AM
    allmylovingdays

The day before Samantha was describing how EJ is feeling she said she sits next to him daily and she can feel how desperate he is and helpless for her. I loved hearing her say that she can feel that coming off of him. Then yesterday when EJ was with the devil trying to get the evidence he said the same thing. The writing for EJAMI is super couple epic romantic.

EJ: I can think about is Samantha inthat courtroom along about too be locked up for the rest of her life. She's wondering where I am. I can FEEL her swallowing her panic.

MILES AWAY AND HE KNOWS EXACTLY HOW SHE IS FEELING.

No one can tell me either that after EJ arrrived she didn't know something changed. She looked at EJ right away when they said a bombshell because she know his disappearance is involved in this sudden bombshell. She may not acknowledge it or ask about it until weeks later because right now what is uppermost in both EJ & Samantha's mind is her walking out of the jail free.

#134   2013/09/19 11:39AM
    allmylovingdays

Hope and Trask today's exchanges

Trask: can you spell "there goes your pension"
    Hope: " can you spell suppressing evidence"

#135   2013/09/20 06:48AM
    allmylovingdays

Yesterday EJ and Sami had a beautiful piece while they were waiting for what's next.

Sami told EJ she knows that she seems to always want to be the center of attention

EJ: you are always the center of attention because no other woman in the room is ever as interesting as you.

And she thanked him for being her rock during this ordeal and she never has been able to do the same for him. (Foreshadowing)

His answer back was again how he lives to be there for her, loving her and supporting her is how he is getting through his days.

I can't be more of EJAMI fan but lately the writing they are giving my couple is just so perfect so wonderful.

Thank you writers

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/20 06:50AM
    #136   2013/09/22 08:00AM
    allmylovingdays

EJ: Can I borrow you for a little bit.
    Sami: forever EJ, you have me for forever.

#137   2013/09/22 08:07AM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays: Yesterday EJ and Sami had a beautiful piece while they were waiting for what's next.

Sami told EJ she knows that she seems to always want to be the center of attention

EJ: you are always the center of attention because no other woman in the room is ever as interesting as you.

And she thanked him for being her rock during this ordeal and she never has been able to do the same for him. (Foreshadowing)

His answer back was again how he lives to be there for her, loving her and supporting her is how he is getting through his days.

I can't be more of EJAMI fan but lately the writing they are giving my couple is just so perfect so wonderful.

Thank you writers

Amen, Amen, Amen..

#138   2013/09/22 08:21AM
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays: EJ: Can I borrow you for a little bit.
    Sami: forever EJ, you have me for forever.

I agree with you allmylovingdays that was best line on Friday episode!!!

#139   2013/09/24 05:48AM
    allmylovingdays

The only line that stood out for me was something people say daily.

Jenn to Teresa: If anyone is to blame for this all you have to do is look in the mirror.

#140   2013/09/24 06:36AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: The only line that stood out for me was something people say daily.

Jenn to Teresa: If anyone is to blame for this all you have to do is look in the mirror.

Teresa can say that back at Jen concerning JJ!

« 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list