List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Best line of the day!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Best line of the day!!!!

Started by kitty_0830 at 2013/07/03 11:25AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/25 11:46AM, Views: 23618, Replies: 280
    « 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:
    #111   2013/09/05 12:18PM
    Re: Best line of the day!!!!
    allmylovingdays

Even though Justin was trying to tell Sami something is up with the evidence and she has to see it - he said it as it is "because you love him, you would do whatever it takes for him and he would do the same"

Sami's reply "the kids need EJ, I need him" So perfect!

#112   2013/09/05 12:55PM
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays: Even though Justin was trying to tell Sami something is up with the evidence and she has to see it - he said it as it is "because you love him, you would do whatever it takes for him and he would do the same"

Sami's reply "the kids need EJ, I need him" So perfect!

Me too allmylovingdays l loved that line too!

#113   2013/09/06 05:29AM
    stjarna

JJ to Jen - " You're walking around like someone died because your boyfriend dumped you. Someone did die. It was dad!"JJ is gone down the deep end and his actions are bad, but Jennifer was more worried about her love life than checking why her son was kicked out of boarding school- and if she had used some of her investigating skills she would know what he was up to!
    JJ speaks certain truths- you have to give him that! Plus he is not a total punk- he did good at one of the finals!

I know- this not the thread for JJ and Jen!

#114   2013/09/06 09:11PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna: JJ to Jen - " You're walking around like someone died because your boyfriend dumped you. Someone did die. It was dad!"JJ is gone down the deep end and his actions are bad, but Jennifer was more worried about her love life than checking why her son was kicked out of boarding school- and if she had used some of her investigating skills she would know what he was up to!
    JJ speaks certain truths- you have to give him that! Plus he is not a total punk- he did good at one of the finals!

I know- this not the thread for JJ and Jen!

Not it isn't their thread but YES YES YES to you bolding his words and getting them correctly typed up. I salute you. I paraphrased it in the JJ thread the very same comments. Some days there are just too many and I felt like I was a posting fool in this thread yesterday,

Today too. I have the EJ letter all typed up on my ipad to share here as the best scene line of the day but will share tomorrow. My ipad is with my niece.

For now I will either use the line EJ said to pops when Stefano was spouting off his blah blah about he maybe retired but he gets calls - EJ said ' telling you about the early bird special'

The other one was Sami looking at her daughter Sydney's card and saying 'my daughter Sydney will never be the artist' thank you Days for making her drawing very much what a child's card would look like it made the moment real.

#115   2013/09/07 11:10AM
    allmylovingdays

My darling Samantha

I started to tell you this in person but sometimes it's better to express what ones feeling in writing. I put the kids to bed but im finding it hard to sleep Without you next to me. When that happens I usually end up coming downstairs and looking at you in that portrait of us and I'm missing you even more

The fact that we have finally found each other after all these years is amazing and I was so happy when it seemed all that wasted lost time was finally over. but now that your not with me it just so incredibly wrong
    I want you to know, know that I will do anything and everything it takes
    To be certain you don't suffer for having done anything wrong. I will get you back to your children I swear I will

EJ

#116   2013/09/11 04:35AM
    stjarna

this is more a funny one as it concernes Samantha -

Justin to S: "you pulled a gun at Nick F?! Is there no limits to what you would do?"

and when Kate was swearing to tell the truth/

Samantha to EJ: " He is wasting his time, she wouldn't know the truth if it hit her in the face!"

#117   2013/09/11 06:22AM
    flightygirl

I liked when Justin said to Sami "Try not to pull a gun on anyone before I get back!"

#118   2013/09/11 06:22AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna: this is more a funny one as it concernes Samantha -

Justin to S: "you pulled a gun at Nick F?! Is there no limits to what you would do?"

and when Kate was swearing to tell the truth/

Samantha to EJ: " He is wasting his time, she wouldn't know the truth if it hit her in the face!"
    Bravo! yesterday was excruciating dull dull dull and I don't expect today to be any better except when EJ reads Sami's letter.

#119   2013/09/11 06:23AM
    allmylovingdays

there was one scene yesterday that had me boiling hot, angry and just

#120   2013/09/11 11:50AM
    allmylovingdays

Best scene of course EJ reading Sami's letter. But I loved EJ 's looks while waiting for the wheelchair bound tool was waiting to be moved.

« 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list