List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Best line of the day!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Best line of the day!!!!

Started by kitty_0830 at 2013/07/03 11:25AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/25 11:46AM, Views: 23461, Replies: 280
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2013/08/19 05:20PM
    Re: Best line of the day!!!!
    miladytn

Nicole to herself: Kristen pregnant? No way. Not without divine intervention

(Hate that storyline)

#92   2013/08/19 08:56PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote miladytn: Nicole to herself: Kristen pregnant? No way. Not without divine intervention

(Hate that storyline)

You know what I am sort of wanting it be true just so Niki can be like WTH WTF why can't I ever have one. So sad too bad

#93   2013/08/20 04:54AM
    Rosieroserson

EJ to Kate when she believes he's threatening her: "my father makes threats... I make promises". OMG!!! Priceless

#94   2013/08/20 05:03AM
    ej and sami

Quote Rosieroserson: EJ to Kate when she believes he's threatening her: "my father makes threats... I make promises". OMG!!! Priceless

I known Rosieroserson that was best line yesterday episode EJ was awesome he not playing around. He promises his Sami he going to get her out. Everybody better move out of his way.

#95   2013/08/20 05:25AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote Rosieroserson: EJ to Kate when she believes he's threatening her: "my father makes threats... I make promises". OMG!!! Priceless

I known Rosieroserson that was best line yesterday episode EJ was awesome he not playing around. He promises his Sami he going to get her out. Everybody better move out of his way.
    that line got to me too I wrote about it on the obsessed with too much EJ!

#96   2013/08/21 06:22AM
    allmylovingdays

Anne had the best line yesterday I am sure but it was in french. I think she said SNAFU or same shite different day regarding Jenny not being at work.

#97   2013/08/21 07:31AM
    CdnMama

"Salem is really messed up!" Teresa after learning about Dannifer! LOL

#98   2013/08/31 08:28AM
    allmylovingdays

EJ & Sami both yesterday had some great great lines. one o my favorites was EJ saying 'he was a soldier, I am the family, my name is DiMera!!!" WOW

and then Sami explaining to EJ that she misses the kids but she 'aches for him' of course my heart did cartwheels.

AND YET the line of the day for me was given by Will. He told Nick he didn't want him near his little girl because of the things he did to him. That he was a coward and he was ashamed of himself and this wasn't going to happen again. BRAVO WILL!

#99   2013/08/31 08:35AM
    allmylovingdays

Str8t and the Wilson Thread had it word for word the best lines of the day from WILL!

3:46-4:37 Will “Nick, I--I wish you well. I do, and I hope you get the help that you need to get better and to live a happy life. But when I saw you holding my daughter, I-I absolutely hated that. And I wish I was a bigger man than that. I mean, I-I was telling Sonny that people need to give you a chance to redeem yourself. And I think that’s absolutely true. But I don’t think it’s gonna be me that does it. Understand? And I-I’m sorry about--I mean, I-what--what happened to you in prison, it twisted you. I understand, and you’re still trying to heal from that. And you’re gonna have to live with that every day. But do you know--know what I have to live with every day? I mean, I-I’m ashamed. I’m ashamed of what I let you do to me.”---------Great speech and Chandler’s awesome with conveying his emotions, love it.

4:37 Aw, Will’s expression when he’s talking about being ashamed.

4:40-5:18 Will “I mean, I-I let you control me. You saw a coward in me and I gave that to you. And I-I tried to justify it by saying that I was protecting my family. But because I didn’t see what you were running from, we almost died. All right? Gabi almost died. Sonny almost died. My daughter almost died. And that’s because of you. You understand? I’m not saying you would ever do that again. But I’m never going to take that chance. So yeah, I-I do have a problem with you holding my daughter.”------------
    THANK YOU STR8T

#100   2013/08/31 08:52AM
    ejami2012

Loved Ej lines.

He was a soldier . Do I look like a soldier. He was working for the family. I am the family I'm a DiMera.

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list