List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Best line of the day!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Best line of the day!!!!

Started by kitty_0830 at 2013/07/03 11:25AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/25 11:46AM, Views: 23789, Replies: 280
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/03 11:25AM
    Best line of the day!!!!
    kitty_0830

Kristen comments of too bad cannot used Sami to get back at Marlenia. Because Sami does not swing that way. Quote "Too bad that will have been fun!" I love this character.

#2   2013/07/03 11:27AM
    Re: Best line of the day!!!!
    flightygirl

Quote kitty_0830: Kristen comments of too bad cannot used Sami to get back at Marlenia. Because Sami does not swing that way. Quote "Too bad that will have been fun!" I love this character.

I liked that line too!

#3   2013/07/03 11:33AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote kitty_0830: Kristen comments of too bad cannot used Sami to get back at Marlenia. Because Sami does not swing that way. Quote "Too bad that will have been fun!" I love this character.

I liked that line too!

I was grossed out. I didn't like Kate yesterday either throwing Nick's being raped in prison in his face

Today's best exchange came from Justin and Sonny talking about how people's dreams and priorities can change when love and a baby are involved.

#4   2013/07/03 11:39AM
    kitty_0830

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote flightygirl:

I liked that line too!

I was grossed out. I didn't like Kate yesterday either throwing Nick's being raped in prison in his face

Today's best exchange came from Justin and Sonny talking about how people's dreams and priorities can change when love and a baby are involved.

Do not tell me. I have not watch it yet.

#5   2013/07/03 12:54PM
    zuzu61

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote flightygirl:

I liked that line too!

I agree!!!
    And "No talking in class". haha best joke line of the day.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/03 12:56PM
    #6   2013/07/04 07:40AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote flightygirl:

I liked that line too!

I agree!!!
    And "No talking in class". haha best joke line of the day.

ZUZU right, like she can prevent him from talking in class...jeez what a tool...what an absolutely freaking stupid line

#7   2013/07/05 05:15PM
    allmylovingdays

Anne to Jenny "let me take a picture of this, you working"

#8   2013/07/06 01:11PM
    zuzu61

T's.. commenting on Gabi saying Brent was good looking and Sonny telling her he plays for the other team..

T's comment:
    weeeellll.. that never stopped her though".
    then the cute scene between T and Will and Sonny laughing.
    Also IMO.. "Best Scene of the day!!!!
    (not sure if it was weeelll or??)

#9   2013/07/06 01:41PM
    stjarna

"Sleep with the lights on a both eyes wide open"- Justin to EJ regarding the the coup d'Stefano...

#10   2013/07/07 10:19AM
    allmylovingdays

We need to keep this thread alive daily. Pick a line that we all find for whatever reason to be "that moment of the day"

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list