List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Ken Corday confirms Massey's departure

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ken Corday confirms Massey's departure

Started by EpicFail at 2013/07/03 09:56AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/08 12:45PM, Views: 1274, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/07/03 09:56AM
    Ken Corday confirms Massey's departure
    EpicFail

In an interview with Michael Fairman he not only confirms his departure when his contract is up in December, he states the role will not be recast and that the door will be left open should Chandler wish to return in the future.

#2   2013/07/03 10:07AM
    Re: Ken Corday confirms Massey's departure
    mama rosa

Quote EpicFail: In an interview with Michael Fairman he not only confirms his departure when his contract is up in December, he states the role will not be recast and that the door will be left open should Chandler wish to return in the future.

Horrible News!!!!!!!!!!.....Why now Chandler?

#3   2013/07/03 01:17PM
    Kelby

He knows the show is going to be canceled soon. Why stick with something you know will not be around much longer anyway? He might as well get a head start on finding a new job. Best wishes to you Chandler. You can do better. You are a pretty good actor. And you have looks. Added bonus.

#4   2013/07/03 01:31PM
    CindyHaskins

The only reason chandler massey s leaving days of our lives because he want to finish college and get deagree.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/03 01:35PM
    #5   2013/07/03 05:33PM
    kayhan

Quote Kelby: He knows the show is going to be canceled soon. Why stick with something you know will not be around much longer anyway? He might as well get a head start on finding a new job. Best wishes to you Chandler. You can do better. You are a pretty good actor. And you have looks. Added bonus.

Where did you hear that the show was being cancelled? The reason Chandler gave for this decision is to get his college degree. He never said anything about a cancellation. I don't know where you are getting your information.

#6   2013/07/08 09:53AM
    watchingagai...

This is terrible news. The only storyline I watch days for right now is the Sonny and Will storyline. When Chandler leaves, its very likely I will as well. They should at least recast then they can always recast him back in it. Is days going to be forced to ditch the gay storyline as others have done.

So does that mean his last air date will likely be sometime in March/April.

#7   2013/07/08 10:08AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote kayhan:
    Quote Kelby: He knows the show is going to be canceled soon. Why stick with something you know will not be around much longer anyway? He might as well get a head start on finding a new job. Best wishes to you Chandler. You can do better. You are a pretty good actor. And you have looks. Added bonus.

Where did you hear that the show was being cancelled? The reason Chandler gave for this decision is to get his college degree. He never said anything about a cancellation. I don't know where you are getting your information.

Kayhan, I'm glad you're not only posting on the WilSon blwd. We need some common sense here once in a while. Can't say I'm providing it most of the time, but you certainly are The show being cancelled
    Haven't heard zip about that!

#8   2013/07/08 12:09PM
    allmylovingdays

I think Ken should have kept this information to himself until later but Chandler could work into his schedule coming back for appearances like the girl on GH who played Robin.

#9   2013/07/08 12:31PM
    daysforever

Chandler is a great young actor, and I could see him seeking work on Broadway and in large-screen roles. This is his time, but he will be missed.

#10   2013/07/08 12:45PM
    HouseTops

Quote EpicFail: In an interview with Michael Fairman he not only confirms his departure when his contract is up in December, he states the role will not be recast and that the door will be left open should Chandler wish to return in the future.

YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

jmo

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list