List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Gabi and Nick

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Gabi and Nick

Started by Catz12 at 2013/07/02 07:10PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/03 01:47PM, Views: 326, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2013/07/02 07:10PM
    Gabi and Nick
    Catz12

I don't post here much but I have to say that I think Days is at it's best in a long time. The writers have finally gotten everything right. I am disappointed that Gabi and Nick are breaking up but I guess something else is in the works. Also disappointed that the Will character wants to leave the show at the end of the year but can't blame him for wanting to get an education. His father is in politics and who knows, maybe that is what he wants to do with his life too.

#2   2013/07/03 01:47PM
    Re: Gabi and Nick
    mama rosa

I know Nick thought he was doing the right thing by giving Gabi an annulment,so that when she does meet the right guy she can be married in Church,...But I'm wondering if that is what Gabi wanted?...Gabi seemed completly thrown by the news!...When Nick walked away from Gabi it seemed to me that after everything she has been through in the last year turned out to be a complete lie,...Gabi now realizes that she married a stranger,even if they did have great times they weren't real..Nick was hiding in a fantasy where nothing that happened in prison could touch him there.
    And Gabi was still rebounding off of what she had done to Melanie and Chad....Which Nick knows all about don't forget,someday down the line...
    How they ever mistook despair for love I'll never know!

But now Gabi is on her own a single mother,Now I know she has Will and Sonny to help her with Ari but that isn't love for her,it's friendship....I think Gabi may just have a melt down...I think it's going to be very hard for her to watch the boys love life while hers is destroyed!...It could become very close quartered in the apartment very soon!...I think Gabi's going to have some personality changes and not for the better!..She will be living the same life Will always said he would never want,..Samis Life.
    We are going to see one mixed up lonely,single girl!...

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list