List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The sands are low in the hourglass....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The sands are low in the hourglass....

Started by Kelby at 2013/07/02 06:22PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/05 01:12PM, Views: 1609, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/07/05 06:53AM
    Re: The sands are low in the hourglass....
    cherry martini

Where's the sand? I strongly belive the writers are the anti-Christ!I"m so disgusted with the story lines regarding Father Eric, fist Nicole(whom I love dearly,day dreaming and lusting after a priest, then physco, Christain drugging and raping a priest,I mean really?And then to the supposively,sainted Jennifer, and saintly daughter Abigail, where do I,start with these to hypocrites? Saint Jennifer carrying on a sexual relation outside of marriage, doing everything under the sun to keep Chole from salvaging her relation with that simpleton Daniel,but how saintly of Jennifer, not to do the right thing and report her son to the police,for steal presricption pad(some saint she is),and now Dainel has to go, because her son come first and has to focus fully on him, did not Chole and Daniel's son deserve that as well? Now on to that sickening, holy than thou, Abby. How saintly of her to withhold and destroy the recording of Sammi,and the DEAD cop,fighting.How saintly. Here have Stefeno and now his sick daughter, Jennifer, and her sickening daughter,who have broken the laws of GOD, and man, no criminal charges for any of them every!GET RID OF THESE ANTI-CHRIST,writers, fix the hour glass, get the reality going here,and bring back the real Days of Our lives!!!!!

#22   2013/07/05 01:12PM
    Re: The sands are low in the hourglass....
    LuvBoHope

Quote cherry martini: Where's the sand? I strongly belive the writers are the anti-Christ!I"m so disgusted with the story lines regarding Father Eric, fist Nicole(whom I love dearly,day dreaming and lusting after a priest, then physco, Christain drugging and raping a priest,I mean really?And then to the supposively,sainted Jennifer, and saintly daughter Abigail, where do I,start with these to hypocrites? Saint Jennifer carrying on a sexual relation outside of marriage, doing everything under the sun to keep Chole from salvaging her relation with that simpleton Daniel,but how saintly of Jennifer, not to do the right thing and report her son to the police,for steal presricption pad(some saint she is),and now Dainel has to go, because her son come first and has to focus fully on him, did not Chole and Daniel's son deserve that as well? Now on to that sickening, holy than thou, Abby. How saintly of her to withhold and destroy the recording of Sammi,and the DEAD cop,fighting.How saintly. Here have Stefeno and now his sick daughter, Jennifer, and her sickening daughter,who have broken the laws of GOD, and man, no criminal charges for any of them every!GET RID OF THESE ANTI-CHRIST,writers, fix the hour glass, get the reality going here,and bring back the real Days of Our lives!!!!!

Sadly, these writers don't KNOW the REAL Days of Our Lives! They've been trying to write a whole new show for years and are so far removed from the foundation of this once awesome show it's unrecognizable. They should've been bringing in new, fresh talent and blended it with the core characters still there & who & what was so successful for decades! Instead of pushing the core folks aside & used as window dressing/props for the newbies, they should've had them mesh into what had so solidly established which was SO loved & highly rated! It's nice they still have some of the longterm viewers left, but they've lost a whole lot more than they kept and the new audience just isn't going to be loyal to sl's that are all over the place with no substance anywhere & characters who have NO fiber! I think fans still like something to sink their teeth into that has some decency & class - good prevailing so to speak. That's something the REAL DAYS always had!! But maybe not - guess we'll see how long DAYS actually lasts!!

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list