List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The sands are low in the hourglass....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The sands are low in the hourglass....

Started by Kelby at 2013/07/02 06:22PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/05 01:12PM, Views: 1624, Replies: 21
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/02 06:22PM
    The sands are low in the hourglass....
    Kelby

Degraded! DOOL that is what you are. You are never going to get it together are you. Year after year, you profligate everything that made you good in yester year. Come on! As a gay man, I am truly disappointed, you couldn't even tell that story well. You have some great actors, but for real. Please writers dignify this show. You are going to get canceled. And right now, you would deserve it.

#2   2013/07/02 06:58PM
    Re: The sands are low in the hourglass....
    zuzu61

Quote Kelby: Degraded! DOOL that is what you are. You are never going to get it together are you. Year after year, you profligate everything that made you good in yester year. Come on! As a gay man, I am truly disappointed, you couldn't even tell that story well. You have some great actors, but for real. Please writers dignify this show. You are going to get canceled. And right now, you would deserve it.

Yes!! It's like the sand is not freely flowing. It get's clogged.. This sand's s/l hangs in the top, never flowing thru.. So other sand (s/l's) try and get thru and part of it gets stuck.
    So they add NEW sand, thinking this will solve the problem.
    No sand totally flows thru until the hourglass needs to be turned over to start a smooth free flowing again.. lol
    Confused?!?! Yes!!
    Sounds like they need to replace the sand. (w-r-i-t-e-r-s) haha. Cheesy?? yes, but true. lol
    Yes. I'm delirious and need to go to bed. lol GN & God Bless. US and Days.

#3   2013/07/02 07:21PM
    Catz12

I don't understand, why you are so angry and about what?

#4   2013/07/03 05:33AM
    sharon n nic...

I'm happy we have EJAMI!

#5   2013/07/03 05:53AM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I'm happy we have EJAMI!

#6   2013/07/03 06:13AM
    Ruby7370

I'm confused too. They won the emmy this year.

#7   2013/07/03 06:22AM
    LuvBoHope

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote Kelby: Degraded! DOOL that is what you are. You are never going to get it together are you. Year after year, you profligate everything that made you good in yester year. Come on! As a gay man, I am truly disappointed, you couldn't even tell that story well. You have some great actors, but for real. Please writers dignify this show. You are going to get canceled. And right now, you would deserve it.

Yes!! It's like the sand is not freely flowing. It get's clogged.. This sand's s/l hangs in the top, never flowing thru.. So other sand (s/l's) try and get thru and part of it gets stuck.
    So they add NEW sand, thinking this will solve the problem.
    No sand totally flows thru until the hourglass needs to be turned over to start a smooth free flowing again.. lol
    Confused?!?! Yes!!
    Sounds like they need to replace the sand. (w-r-i-t-e-r-s) haha. Cheesy?? yes, but true. lol
    Yes. I'm delirious and need to go to bed. lol GN & God Bless. US and Days.

You're not joking with your "cheesy" comment - that's a great suggestion imo! The sand has been flowing slowing (and clogging) for several years now - they simply don't listen to the viewers. This once-awesome hour of entertainment that had cliff-hangers at the end of each week that kept us tuning in for more TRUE romance & excitement has lost what made & kept it highly rated for decades! They should've brought in the newbies & BLENDED them with the vets keeping ALL the popular characters front & center AND the show true to itself & it's history (along with the characters as they were developed & made strong - not tossing that as they did trying to write an entirely new/different show)! Anyway, Ejami are popular but not nearly powerful enough to make DAYS higly rated & solid again - they need LOTS of "substantial" help - not all this shallow stuff! Good post, "zuzu" - totally agree!

#8   2013/07/03 06:28AM
    fadingrose

Quote stjarna:

For heaven's sake, we know that. Why keep reminding us?

#9   2013/07/03 07:14AM
    stjarna

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote stjarna:

Cos we waited for such a looongg time to have them as they are now, and cos Days are fun to watch cos of them!!!
    Others too, like Chad, Wilson.... even the villaness Kristen, Nick, Vargas.... Jen, if she returns to her true self and dumps Dan for good!!!

#10   2013/07/03 09:34AM
    flightygirl

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote stjarna:

I thought you liked different points of view?

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list