List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: I want Roman to go rogue

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I want Roman to go rogue

Started by ejami2012 at 2013/07/01 07:07PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/26 12:46PM, Views: 2031, Replies: 38
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/07/02 04:40PM
    Re: I want Roman to go rogue
    CindyHaskins

I am going to say that roman going rogue doesn't fit him and beside he is too much of by the book to do that.

#12   2013/07/05 03:47PM
    allmylovingdays

I hope he is reinstated and starts an investigation into Bernardi's past

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/05 03:48PM
    #13   2013/07/06 12:55AM
    stjarna

Now that Samantha is free, he is going back to normal, I guess,
    - he should look into Bernardi, but then it will all lead to Stefano!!! and to Will and Samantha and the covering up of the evidence...

#14   2013/07/06 05:36AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna: Now that Samantha is free, he is going back to normal, I guess,
    - he should look into Bernardi, but then it will all lead to Stefano!!! and to Will and Samantha and the covering up of the evidence...

two steps ahead two steps ahead-stjarna- I forgot. But I still feel that Bernardi needs to be looked into, but you are right if they do then Will's secret may come out.

I'm just worried with the stupid video still around Sami isn't in the clear.

#15   2013/07/06 06:50PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays:

two steps ahead two steps ahead-stjarna- I forgot. But I still feel that Bernardi needs to be looked into, but you are right if they do then Will's secret may come out.

But do you believe that Sonny's mother will show it to the police?

#16   2013/07/07 10:16AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

But do you believe that Sonny's mother will show it to the police?

Her or Abs. Both are jones in to find something to hand Sami back over to the police

#17   2013/07/07 12:23PM
    zuzu61

Quote ejami2012: I think it would be great if Roman went rogue to clear his daughter. What do you think?

Hopefully Roman will go rogue and not only check out Bernardi & his wife but goes to MOTEL 6 with some pics of Kristen, etc and put the pressure on George and Martha.. Or whatever the heck their names are.. PLUEEASE do not let Whatshisname save the day!!!

#18   2013/07/08 01:46PM
    ejami2012

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote ejami2012: I think it would be great if Roman went rogue to clear his daughter. What do you think?

Hopefully Roman will go rogue and not only check out Bernardi & his wife but goes to MOTEL 6 with some pics of Kristen, etc and put the pressure on George and Martha.. Or whatever the heck their names are.. PLUEEASE do not let Whatshisname save the day!!!

I want Roman to be the one to help Sami . While he's off the force he can go rogue to save his dgtr since we all know that video is coming out

#19   2013/07/27 05:49AM
    allmylovingdays

You know when Sami was arrested again Roman did get confirmation from the Mayor on what was happening. It seems he still has a few friends in high places so I don't see how he doesn't in the work force -and now that we know that Abe even has an inkling that Bernardi was bought by Stefano.....they better be working on Sami's case!

#20   2013/07/27 09:29AM
    CGabriel510

Hmmm
    The idiot you're mistaking John for is STEFANO, I mean REALLY!! Uhh What SANE person would ask an OFFICER to "cut it off"?
    Just saying..... well we can agree on ONE THING... Roman DOES need a GOOD story line, and YES Roman & Kate WERE good together
    Thank you!!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list