List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Abby and her personal life

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Abby and her personal life

Started by slowze at 2013/06/30 04:16PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/08 05:39PM, Views: 507, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/06/30 04:16PM
    Abby and her personal life
    slowze

Every chase the writers get to interject some thing about Abby's virginity they do - why? Seems to me her virginity is the driving force behind her mere exitence and storylines and nothing else with substance. Frankly it is getting pertty old - turn the page please.

#2   2013/06/30 08:56PM
    Re: Abby and her personal life
    Shirleta

Quote slowze: Every chase the writers get to interject some thing about Abby's virginity they do - why? Seems to me her virginity is the driving force behind her mere exitence and storylines and nothing else with substance. Frankly it is getting pertty old - turn the page please.

You hit that right on the head.

#3   2013/07/01 08:45AM
    kayhan

When Chad and Abby were dating in 2011 (when Sonny came to Salem) and Will and Gabi were together, and Gabi was upset that Will would not sleep with her, she discussed the situation with Abby and Melanie. It seemed to me, that Abby and Chad were sexually involved at that point just because of the way they talked to Gabi about her situation. Maybe I misinterpreted it, but that was the feeling I got. Also, didn't Abby get involved with Austin (not sure of the timeframe of that though) and insinuated that she had slept with Austin (to try to break up him and Carrie)? Maybe she just said that and it did not really get that serious. Anyway, for her to now be a virgin - it just seems kind of hard to believe.

I just wish she would make up her mind between Cameron and Chad, because this is getting boring seeing her back and forth all the time between these two. Personally, I think Cameron is kind of dull and boring. I think Abby has more chemistry with Chad than with Cameron. I would rather see her with Chad myself. I know that Casey will be leaving in October, but that doesn't mean she can't get involved with him this summer (we don't know if the character of Chad leaves also, or will they recast him?).

#4   2013/07/01 12:10PM
    stjarna

Quote kayhan: When Chad and Abby were dating in 2011 (when Sonny came to Salem) and Will and Gabi were together, and Gabi was upset that Will would not sleep with her, she discussed the situation with Abby and Melanie. It seemed to me, that Abby and Chad were sexually involved at that point just because of the way they talked to Gabi about her situation. Maybe I misinterpreted it, but that was the feeling I got. Also, didn't Abby get involved with Austin (not sure of the timeframe of that though) and insinuated that she had slept with Austin (to try to break up him and Carrie)? Maybe she just said that and it did not really get that serious. Anyway, for her to now be a virgin - it just seems kind of hard to believe.

I just wish she would make up her mind between Cameron and Chad, because this is getting boring seeing her back and forth all the time between these two. Personally, I think Cameron is kind of dull and boring. I think Abby has more chemistry with Chad than with Cameron. I would rather see her with Chad myself. I know that Casey will be leaving in October, but that doesn't mean she can't get involved with him this summer (we don't know if the character of Chad leaves also, or will they recast him?).

Thas one more thing that hasn't be followed through properly, and makes Abby look so out of character at one time... but that is also due to the changes of writers....
    but they have also done this whole Cameron/Abby/Chad badly- it's boring and overstretched- Chad and Abby should have happened already.
    And the virginity issue could have been done differently.
    Don't know about Chad recast, but it will be hard to get used to the new actor- as Casey has so claimed Chad, especially lately,....

#5   2013/07/01 12:36PM
    dazgonby

Someone, anyone (maybe Anne?), please put goody Abby in her place by reminding her of AUSTIN...she needs it badly!

#6   2013/07/01 02:23PM
    sickofsami

Quote slowze: Every chase the writers get to interject some thing about Abby's virginity they do - why? Seems to me her virginity is the driving force behind her mere exitence and storylines and nothing else with substance. Frankly it is getting pertty old - turn the page please.

I agree! It's annoying and I'm not really sure what they are trying to accomplish. The way they keep harping on it kind of smells like we're supposed to think she's a freak. It's a choice...let's move on.

#7   2013/07/07 10:52AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby: Someone, anyone (maybe Anne?), please put goody Abby in her place by reminding her of AUSTIN...she needs it badly!

Carrie where are you???

#8   2013/07/08 05:39PM
    Rosieroserson

She just needs a real man............let's see....... EJ is with Samantha...... but doesn't he have a twin brother?????? Or am I making it up?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list