List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Arianna Grace

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Arianna Grace

Started by Samianne99 at 2013/06/29 04:20PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/05 02:19PM, Views: 974, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/06/29 04:20PM
    Arianna Grace
    Samianne99

Question who is going to be Arianna's godparents?

#2   2013/06/29 07:10PM
    Re: Arianna Grace
    JavaGurl

I would gather that Sonny would be the Godfather given that he's already co-parenting and Will's partner. It would also be another way Gabi could make amends. As for Godmother, I don't know.

#3   2013/07/01 01:20PM
    fadingrose

Quote JavaGurl: I would gather that Sonny would be the Godfather given that he's already co-parenting and Will's partner. It would also be another way Gabi could make amends. As for Godmother, I don't know.

Why not Uncle Rafe as Godfather? Godmother? That's tough. It probably should not be one of the grandmothers or Great Grandma Marlena. This is a tough one, because Gabi doesn't seem to have any close female friends. But how about Abby? Please NOT Hope or Maggie-they were too involved in championing Nick.

#4   2013/07/01 05:08PM
    kayhan

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote JavaGurl: I would gather that Sonny would be the Godfather given that he's already co-parenting and Will's partner. It would also be another way Gabi could make amends. As for Godmother, I don't know.

Why not Uncle Rafe as Godfather? Godmother? That's tough. It probably should not be one of the grandmothers or Great Grandma Marlena. This is a tough one, because Gabi doesn't seem to have any close female friends. But how about Abby? Please NOT Hope or Maggie-they were too involved in championing Nick.

I would think Sonny as Godfather and Abby as Godmother.

#5   2013/07/04 08:36AM
    allmylovingdays

Whatever did happen to that rumor that Sonny was going to be godfather?

#6   2013/07/04 06:29PM
    zuzu61

Quote allmylovingdays: Whatever did happen to that rumor that Sonny was going to be godfather?

Looks like poor Sonny is Godfather, Father #2, Sitter, Nanny, etc.. I REALLY like Sonny so much, and it's so sweet the way he loves Arianna so much. But being USED gets old and fast!!

#7   2013/07/05 11:24AM
    allmylovingdays

She is a cutie pie that's for sure and wrapping everyone around her little finger

#8   2013/07/05 02:19PM
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays: She is a cutie pie that's for sure and wrapping everyone around her little finger

Except maybe her mom!!! Seems like Gabi does alot of 'complaining' and she barely has her!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list