List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Stefano's Portrait

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Stefano's Portrait

Started by HOT PINK at 2013/06/29 03:32PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/29 07:03PM, Views: 737, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/06/29 03:32PM
    Stefano's Portrait
    HOT PINK

Am I the only one who is drawn to Stefano's portrait every time there is a scene in the DiMera living room? It is so life-like and captures the true essence of him. That said, I would be very careful about everything I say in that room. Stefano is very crafty and usually one step ahead of EJ and everyone else. I'm guessing it's because he has eyes (or should I say bugging devices) in all of the right places. And, what better place to hide a bug than in his fabulous portrait?

#2   2013/06/29 06:07PM
    Re: Stefano's Portrait
    zuzu61

Quote HOT PINK: Am I the only one who is drawn to Stefano's portrait every time there is a scene in the DiMera living room? It is so life-like and captures the true essence of him. That said, I would be very careful about everything I say in that room. Stefano is very crafty and usually one step ahead of EJ and everyone else. I'm guessing it's because he has eyes (or should I say bugging devices) in all of the right places. And, what better place to hide a bug than in his fabulous portrait?

Oh Yeah!!! I totally agree!!! I've always thought that was Stefano's EYES ans EARS!! I could be wrong!!

#3   2013/06/29 07:03PM
    Re: Stefano's Portrait
    JavaGurl

I'm always drawn to it also. They used a big photo and put a big frame around it. They made no effort to make it look like a painting hence why I laugh each time. If that's a painting well hot d*mn, I've never seen anything so realistic.

Seriously though, it's a nice photo of Joseph Mascolo. It would be a great place to stick a camera or bug, right where the pupils of his eyes are. It would be so Stefano.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list