List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ vs Stefano

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ vs Stefano

Started by stjarna at 2013/06/29 02:52PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/14 01:25PM, Views: 1938, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/08/14 12:39AM
    Re: EJ vs Stefano
    Rosieroserson

Quote mille: Elvis vs. Stefano, still choosing Stefano. Speculation has Samantha getting out of jail on a stipulation. If true, I totally believe Stefano has something to do with the stipulation. He's still one step ahead of his son.

Well I guess it's too gullible to believe that Steffy goes on a retirement cruise leaving the steering of the ship to Elvis......

#22   2013/08/14 12:40AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote mille: Elvis is not dotting his i's and crossing his t's. His main concern is getting Samantha out of jail. Today even Hope knew that Elvis was behind the search warrant on Bernardi's home. She even gave a for warning to Samantha. I'm thinking the stipulation for Samantha is going to be a big problem for Elvis.

Why do you think that? Wouldn't EJ be happy she's out of jail no matter who caused it?

#23   2013/08/14 05:57AM
    allmylovingdays

I'm glad EJ had this scare and is alerted that poppa is out to destroy his happiness some more -it is sad that they may never be father and son again but you reap what you sow. EJ
    cares more for Samantha above all else so daddy you just gave him more incentive to bring you down again.

Good LUCK EJ!

#24   2013/08/14 05:57AM
    allmylovingdays

I'm glad EJ had this scare and is alerted that poppa is out to destroy his happiness some more -it is sad that they may never be father and son again but you reap what you sow. EJ
    cares more for Samantha above all else so daddy you just gave him more incentive to bring you down again.

Good LUCK EJ!

#25   2013/08/14 06:30AM
    stjarna

Stefano has been terrorizing the Brady's forever, as well as the other, and they talk of his honour- he has no honour- all that he had done in the past. EJ knows it-
    the only thing that went off here is that EJ didn't anticipate that Stefano would remove all evidance that are linked to him- Ludicrous! I don't buy it- bad writing!!! EJ, who has double crossed his father taking over his empire, could not see that Stefano would play this- come on... and it is to save the life of his Samantha.... silly...

anyway- I want the DiMera war- and let it be bloody= and like the queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland- I'd like EJ to shout out - OFF WITH HIS HEAD! Uh... I can't stand Stefano!!!
    But Stefano also silently admitted he did send Bernardi to kill Rafe- but EJ can't prove it!!!!ugh

p.s. I know I used it last autumn when EJ was mad at Rafe and Daniel when he found out Nicole had those two collaborate with her...

#26   2013/08/14 07:12AM
    mille

Well like father, so like the son.

#27   2013/08/14 07:21AM
    stjarna

Quote mille: Well like father, so like the son.

I think that EJ has more of his mother's genetics!!!

#28   2013/08/14 08:13AM
    mille

Elvis has more of his moms traits, lol, I wonder did he get her wacky gene too!

#29   2013/08/14 08:28AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote mille: Elvis has more of his moms traits, lol, I wonder did he get her wacky gene too!

Probably, that's why he is the boldest and most powerful man in Salem

#30   2013/08/14 12:53PM
    stjarna

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote mille: Elvis has more of his moms traits, lol, I wonder did he get her wacky gene too!

Probably, that's why he is the boldest and most powerful man in Salem

And very handsome, plus he has a heart which Stefano doesn't... it's an empty shell... the TinMan from the Wizard of Oz had more heart than Stefano does.
    Did he for once think how Johnny Sidney, his grandchildren feel about their mama being locked in the cell... no!
    Bring Stefano down EJ...whoever, I don't care... want Stefano down or locked in a cell!!!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list