List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ vs Stefano

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ vs Stefano

Started by stjarna at 2013/06/29 02:52PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/14 01:25PM, Views: 2048, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/07/10 04:57AM
    Re: EJ vs Stefano
    allmylovingdays

did you all see the nbc facebook picture. EPIC! Loved it. EJ's face in profile and Stefano's portrait in the background. IS IT SYMBOLIC??!!

#12   2013/07/10 05:18AM
    tariro

Just cruised through facebook right now ,that EJ/Stefano picture is amazing ! Love that people have so much to say about this storyline. To be honest I'm a fan of both father and son ,IMO they are the coolest family on the soap, I would ultimately love for EJ to win but for Stefano to be proud of his son for this move ,they can get through this I mean what's a little betrayal among DiMeras?

#13   2013/07/10 05:47AM
    allmylovingdays

it is pretty awesome. I love Stefano and EJ as father and son and hated it hated it when they tore them apart last year but I dont think Stefano knows how to love at all his love is do it my way or nothing else he has no room for mistakes or what he feels are weak links. EJ is very much a passionate and loving person who wants acceptance and love and he never really will get it from pops.

I think of the times when Stefano has either hit EJ or said that collateral damage is part of the life. When Johnny was missing he couldn't let EJ worry or be upset but Stefano's way is just go on with life isn't EJ's.

Here's the photo or facebook link

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151715950354309&set=a.54547954308.6126... />

https://bitly.com/Xdrop6http:/nbcdays.tumblr.com/post/55006216997/dayscaps-days-... />

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/q71/1004784_1015175155796...

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/10 05:49AM
    #14   2013/07/10 06:47AM
    stjarna

the photo is EPIC, true!

Love their exchange yesterday, all the reasons EJ gave as to why he acted the way he did... and Stefano has actually created this "monster" (and here I am kind of thinking of Frankenstein a bit, - not in a bad way) - and EJ's sadness at the end when he stood at the window... uh, EJ is such a complex character, you can see the tug of war within him too.

I know that EJ knew all the risks and all the consequences on taking on SDiMera... he needs to be victorious... but we all know how Brutus ended up....
    He will have to sleep with the lights on and eyes wide open!

Found it interesting that Stefano thought Samantha put him onto it... he gives EJ no credit...

ah, I am thinking here also about The Godfather....

Go EJ!!!! Let the games begin!

#15   2013/08/13 01:21PM
    allmylovingdays

The major battle was won by EJ ..so of course we have to give Stefano something but dang it why can't they let SAMI OUT OF JAIL!!

#16   2013/08/13 03:14PM
    mille

Elvis vs. Stefano, still choosing Stefano. Speculation has Samantha getting out of jail on a stipulation. If true, I totally believe Stefano has something to do with the stipulation. He's still one step ahead of his son.

#17   2013/08/13 03:35PM
    zuzu61

David vs. Goliath!!
    No Way David can beat this Giant!
    Except that Sami's other half (besides EJ) that's been there since the moment of conception. Eric is praying for you Sami, and EVEN Ole Stefano doesn't have a chance.
    So laugh on Goliath, God will direct David's stone for the kill.
    Same for Kristen. Can't mess with God's chosen one. Brace yourselves Stefano & Kristen. Get ready to fall together.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/13 03:37PM
    #18   2013/08/13 03:45PM
    ejami2012

Quote zuzu61: David vs. Goliath!!
    No Way David can beat this Giant!
    Except that Sami's other half (besides EJ) that's been there since the moment of conception. Eric is praying for you Sami, and EVEN Ole Stefano doesn't have a chance.
    So laugh on Goliath, God will direct David's stone for the kill.
    Same for Kristen. Can't mess with God's chosen one. Brace yourselves Stefano & Kristen. Get ready to fall together.

Why can't Stefano ever get beaten. He's one step ahead of Ej all the time. It's time for Ej to show Steffy how ruthless he can be. Let Stefano see his soldier is better than he expected. I want Ej to go dark on Stefano and he doesn't see it coming. I think Stefano is having all this done to Sami not onky to get back at Ej but Sami too for keeping him from getting his souvenir.

I wish someone would find out the real reason B went to Rafes room. Everytime they ask if he wanted Rafe killed he isn't lying when he says no

#19   2013/08/13 05:40PM
    mille

Elvis is not dotting his i's and crossing his t's. His main concern is getting Samantha out of jail. Today even Hope knew that Elvis was behind the search warrant on Bernardi's home. She even gave a for warning to Samantha. I'm thinking the stipulation for Samantha is going to be a big problem for Elvis.

#20   2013/08/14 12:35AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote tariro: Just cruised through facebook right now ,that EJ/Stefano picture is amazing ! Love that people have so much to say about this storyline. To be honest I'm a fan of both father and son ,IMO they are the coolest family on the soap, I would ultimately love for EJ to win but for Stefano to be proud of his son for this move ,they can get through this I mean what's a little betrayal among DiMeras?

Well said, Tariro... I feel the same.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list