List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ vs Stefano

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ vs Stefano

Started by stjarna at 2013/06/29 02:52PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/14 01:25PM, Views: 1755, Replies: 31
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/29 02:52PM
    EJ vs Stefano
    stjarna

Tick, tock.... is it check-mate?!

I am team EJ, I have never liked Stefano! It was a bit too easy yesterday for it to be really trully over for Stefano, yet nothing could have been better! even this phoenix surely cannot resurrect forever!

It's time for things to change at the DiMeras! The time is now!!!

thoughts?

#2   2013/06/30 05:14AM
    Re: EJ vs Stefano
    tom38

yea it was to easy stefano is the man and should be till the day hes dies hes has earnd that and ithank ej is not even in stefano leauge the show needs to make him like he was in the 80's a bad ass

#3   2013/06/30 05:47AM
    fadingrose

Quote tom38: yea it was to easy stefano is the man and should be till the day hes dies hes has earnd that and ithank ej is not even in stefano leauge the show needs to make him like he was in the 80's a bad ass

Please let the PHoenix keep rising--again and again and again. This has been extraordinary acting and hoping STeffy would return "from the dead" has kept me watching for many, many years--even when I was bored with some other plot lines.

#4   2013/06/30 09:20AM
    allmylovingdays

I wish Stef would obliterate Kate instead of his own kid. JMO

#5   2013/07/01 05:41AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote tom38: yea it was to easy stefano is the man and should be till the day hes dies hes has earnd that and ithank ej is not even in stefano leauge the show needs to make him like he was in the 80's a bad ass

You are right EJ is not in his leauge EJ has limitations Stefano has none.

#6   2013/07/01 06:34AM
    ej and sami

Go Ej take Stefano down. Stefano needs to stop control his kids lives let them be happy.

#7   2013/07/09 06:45PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

You are right EJ is not in his leauge EJ has limitations Stefano has none.

SO right I mean that look at the end of todays show -it showed us how sad, upset, worried EJ is because he can't be like Stefano and I never want him to be--I loved it that he was able to win the votes from the board and if you think about it the board itself should be happy since EJ told Justin that Stefano was skimming from the stockholders. I wonder if EJ would ever help bring him down through RICO charges?

#8   2013/07/09 09:09PM
    mille

Lol, Stefano vs. Elvis. Stefano all the way!! This is not the1st time someone has taken over his Empire. Going t love watching Steffy bring down his wet behind the ears son!!

#9   2013/07/10 01:50AM
    ejami2012

Team Ej. Stefano knows Ej will take over after him so what is the big deal he did it early.

I think Stefano is proud of him deep down like he was with the Sydnapping.. Stefano said he's a man and a true Dimera. Now let's have some ejamifamli scenes in their new home.

#10   2013/07/10 04:05AM
    stefenowon

Quote mille: Lol, Stefano vs. Elvis. Stefano all the way!! This is not the1st time someone has taken over his Empire. Going t love watching Steffy bring down his wet behind the ears son!!

The wheels were turning in Stefano'shead just as soon as he went packing....notice how calm he was when he return downstairs to EJ arms folded ..eye brow high that is not a good sign for EJ

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list