List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Sami going to trial

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sami going to trial

Started by wwwwww at 2013/06/27 09:04AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/18 07:17AM, Views: 6466, Replies: 80
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #71   2013/09/11 09:37PM
    Re: Sami going to trial
    kaybear

I believe you are right. EJ will save Samantha, when everything else fails, by tipping his hand to Stefano.

#72   2013/09/13 07:22PM
    allmylovingdays

Justin today had a few moments as Sami's attorney where he shined and I know it's hard when you have such a client and a slew of secrets that need to be considered. I liked how he got Nick to reveal that he was in prison and that he was working on investing another recently released prisoners money and that said prison was already back in prison.

#73   2013/09/13 07:34PM
    allmylovingdays

the soap gods giveth and then they taketh SEE RIGHT AT 30 minutes into the show Trask makes another snarky comment about the gun 'and it wasn't her last' Shouldn't Justin have objected or the judge had reprimanded her for once again adding her little commentary?

#74   2013/09/14 08:02AM
    allmylovingdays

I noticed too that when Nick was first asked where he got the money and how and the comment about his prison buddy dealing drugs he looked over at Trask like HEY HELP ME

#75   2013/09/14 08:33AM
    mille

Lol, Elvis might save Samantha but it will be at a cost. Stefano will once again control his son. Pull them strings Stefano, pull them strings!!

#76   2013/09/15 09:46AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mille: Lol, Elvis might save Samantha but it will be at a cost. Stefano will once again control his son. Pull them strings Stefano, pull them strings!!

rinse, repeat, rinse, repeat. You would hope that as a viewer you would want more than just the same old same old? whatever

#77   2013/09/15 07:27PM
    mille

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mille: Lol, Elvis might save Samantha but it will be at a cost. Stefano will once again control his son. Pull them strings Stefano, pull them strings!!

rinse, repeat, rinse, repeat. You would hope that as a viewer you would want more than just the same old same old? whatever

Lol, like with Elvis and Samantha! back at you with the whatever

#78   2013/09/16 05:43AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mille:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Lol, like with Elvis and Samantha! back at you with the whatever
    OH I AGREE, I don't get why we have to be constantly worried will they or won't Sami & EJ get to be together. They should have been together the six years ago, then five years ago ....etc ...etc...etc.

Finally the last week of the trial!! YES!!! Thank you GOD!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/16 05:44AM
    #79   2013/09/17 08:31PM
    allmylovingdays

Argh today's scenes I want to tear out the DA's hair

#80   2013/09/18 05:54AM
    ej and sami

We have two more days for this trail to be over finally is about freaking time. I can't wait to see the look on Trask face when evidence shows up and Sami is free.

Trask was getting on my last never yesterday i can't not believe to called Roman Hope to stand. When was the last time when saw Roman this women is nuts.

At least Roman Abe and Hope known that Joe Bernardi was dirty cop but they can't prove it.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list