List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Sami going to trial

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sami going to trial

Started by wwwwww at 2013/06/27 09:04AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/18 07:17AM, Views: 6607, Replies: 80
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #61   2013/09/03 05:43AM
    Re: Sami going to trial
    allmylovingdays

Quote wwil1963: I read in the spoilers that someone that you least expect are going to bring something(proof/razor??) in to the court during tail that is going to benifit Sami hey did not say who and or what but it is going to happen. I am going to say Stefano only because he is holding more cards than anyone thinks and he is hoping that this will help make peace with EJ, but that only my guess?

that would be nice I guess, sometimes I hate that they are so estranged but I think if it was Stefano he would be asking for his DE back and it won't be altrustic at all.

Justin says tell the truth and that's why I thought if Will explained and confessed to it and told his side of the story about how his mom did all this stuff prior to the shooting and no way did she go gunning for him. That she didn't know who it was in the hospital when she shot. Then if Sami came and said her truth the jury wouldn't think she was out for revenge or whatever the da is thinking is Sami's motive.

come on just get this stupid thing rolling and lets get it over and done with and have her home with EJ and the kids. that's all I want an dneed right now. So over this storyline.

#62   2013/09/04 05:28PM
    wwil1963

It is Adriene she stumbles apon something that helps Sami!

#63   2013/09/04 07:07PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote wwil1963: It is Adriene she stumbles apon something that helps Sami!

why oh why couldn't it have been the razor!! argh

I now see that Will can't confess. It would be as EJ said no help but more motive

#64   2013/09/04 07:46PM
    ejami2012

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote wwil1963: It is Adriene she stumbles apon something that helps Sami!

why oh why couldn't it have been the razor!! argh

I now see that Will can't confess. It would be as EJ said no help but more motive

Yes I was also wishing Will would confess but as Ej said it would hurt Sami more than help her.

#65   2013/09/04 09:51PM
    kaybear

You are so right. When there is nothing else he can do, I think EJ will tip his hand to Stefano and save Sami. He told her today when he said he's not afraid to call his father's bluff and that he's not the only one that can play chess and win. Remember he has said that there is nothing he wouldn't do for Sami.

#66   2013/09/05 04:03AM
    fadingrose

Was thinking that Sami looks gorgeous dressed for the trial! But maybe she'd get more sympathy from the jurors (unless they were all men) if the dress were not so tight and she didn't look too sexy to be an innocent, defenseless mother of four and grandmother as well...

#67   2013/09/05 06:52AM
    ejami2012

Quote fadingrose: Was thinking that Sami looks gorgeous dressed for the trial! But maybe she'd get more sympathy from the jurors (unless they were all men) if the dress were not so tight and she didn't look too sexy to be an innocent, defenseless mother of four and grandmother as well...

I agree fadingrose Sami rocked that dress but she would get more sympathy if she did n't look so sexy to be innocent defenseless mother of four and a gramma.

The dress wasn't even revealing high neck and great length and she still looked sexy lol

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/05 06:55AM
    #68   2013/09/05 06:56PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote fadingrose: Was thinking that Sami looks gorgeous dressed for the trial! But maybe she'd get more sympathy from the jurors (unless they were all men) if the dress were not so tight and she didn't look too sexy to be an innocent, defenseless mother of four and grandmother as well...

I agree fadingrose Sami rocked that dress but she would get more sympathy if she did n't look so sexy to be innocent defenseless mother of four and a gramma.

The dress wasn't even revealing high neck and great length and she still looked sexy lol

Ali is so beautiful!! She can't help but be sexy

#69   2013/09/09 02:12PM
    allmylovingdays

Ok not bad so far, yeah it looks terrible for Sami right now but I really did expect this trial to get on my nerves and for the first day - it moved along rather quickly, fingers and toes crossed it stays this way.

#70   2013/09/09 03:40PM
    ej and sami

I wish damn trail hurry up it's so freaking boring enough with it already as long this witness keep it short and sweet. This trail should done by next week. I wonder who the surprise person that show uo at Sami's trail.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list