List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Sami going to trial

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sami going to trial

Started by wwwwww at 2013/06/27 09:04AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/18 07:17AM, Views: 6238, Replies: 80
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #51   2013/08/17 12:31PM
    Re: Sami going to trial
    dazgonby

Just not going to get "excited" on whether Sami goes to trial or prison.
    Look at everyone who has been in prison: Hope, Nicole, Nick did any of these serve their time...NO.
    And if the writers choose to repeat the s/l about Sami before and do the death sentence then they are a more sorry bunch than any of us thought.

#52   2013/08/17 12:39PM
    Axl Rose

Quote dazgonby: Just not going to get "excited" on whether Sami goes to trial or prison.
    Look at everyone who has been in prison: Hope, Nicole, Nick did any of these serve their time...NO.
    And if the writers choose to repeat the s/l about Sami before and do the death sentence then they are a more sorry bunch than any of us thought.

Actually you're wrong because Nick served his time in prison because Nick was convicted in 2009 and he was let out in 2012, 3 years in prison, Nick got and he was released because originally he was supposed to serve 18 months but I do see what you're saying

#53   2013/09/01 11:14AM
    allmylovingdays

I guess it will start this week. All I care about is the end result FREEDOM FOR SAMI!!!! EJAMI together at home again celebrating first with the kids and then some passionate love making. OK, I lied I will be watching to see what Sami and EJ are wearing in court.

#54   2013/09/01 11:23AM
    ejami2012

Quote allmylovingdays: I guess it will start this week. All I care about is the end result FREEDOM FOR SAMI!!!! EJAMI together at home again celebrating first with the kids and then some passionate love making. OK, I lied I will be watching to see what Sami and EJ are wearing in court.

Now sure what Sami will wear but I hope our Adonis wears dark and scruff.

#55   2013/09/02 01:51AM
    Buffy.

I look forward to Sami being freed and some E Jami lovemaking too! Just as well she has Justin these days to defend her because Mickey was a disaster and got her the death sentence!

#56   2013/09/02 08:47AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Buffy.: I look forward to Sami being freed and some E Jami lovemaking too! Just as well she has Justin these days to defend her because Mickey was a disaster and got her the death sentence!

I keep thinking who is going to save the day and if it is Will that testifies and states she attacked Benardi the day in the park over the evidence. I can't imagine what will happen to him. That darn special DA will have him arrested in no time flat so it scares me but I just have this feeling.

#57   2013/09/02 09:16AM
    ej and sami

I wish this damn trail was over already are girl needs to be home with her men and children. DA women is out for blood I can't wait too see the look on her face when team ejami wins the trail.

I read a spolier Sami trail starts next week Sonny Will Chad Rafe Kate and Nick testify agnst Sami. I don't known why Nick is testify agst Sami he starting this hold crap by blackmail her son. I hope Sami tells EJ why she point a gun at Nick. EJ will crazy on Nick for attacked his Sami she have to clam him down.

I really think Adrienne is going to be one to save Sami because I read a spolier it's says that Adrienne find out that Joe bernardi had a secret bank account and she give it to Abe.

#58   2013/09/02 02:14PM
    fadingrose

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Buffy.: I look forward to Sami being freed and some E Jami lovemaking too! Just as well she has Justin these days to defend her because Mickey was a disaster and got her the death sentence!

I keep thinking who is going to save the day and if it is Will that testifies and states she attacked Benardi the day in the park over the evidence. I can't imagine what will happen to him. That darn special DA will have him arrested in no time flat so it scares me but I just have this feeling.

Though Will may try to save his mom (and sacrifice himself) by testifying that Sami was fighting Bernardi in the park to retrieve evidence that was dangerous for Will, the fact remains that Sami lied under oath about knowing Bernardi. The DA may try discount that by pointing out that Sami still had a motive to later shoot Bernardi in Rafe's hospital room.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/02 02:16PM
    #59   2013/09/02 04:26PM
    HouseTops

Did I read where the physiotherapy lady, (her name escapes me), finds the knife in 's bed?? Possible?? Hope his bed gets changed, but his pillowcase looks always the same one.....

#60   2013/09/02 04:39PM
    wwil1963

I read in the spoilers that someone that you least expect are going to bring something(proof/razor??) in to the court during tail that is going to benifit Sami hey did not say who and or what but it is going to happen. I am going to say Stefano only because he is holding more cards than anyone thinks and he is hoping that this will help make peace with EJ, but that only my guess?

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list