List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Sami going to trial

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sami going to trial

Started by wwwwww at 2013/06/27 09:04AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/18 07:17AM, Views: 6235, Replies: 80
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #41   2013/08/15 06:19PM
    Re: Sami going to trial
    HOT PINK

Why didn't EJ give Justin the "You are a dead woman" note so he could present it to the judge along with the other documentation? Surely that would have convinced him that Sami's life is in danger. If the note is still at the police station, I have a feeling it's going to disappear just like the knife Bernardi had when Sami shot him.

I hope that, somehow, the video showing Bernardi taking the money from Stefano resurfaces (soon) because I really don't want to see Sami face trial for murder and/or get the death penalty yet again...

#42   2013/08/15 07:10PM
    ejami2012

Quote HOT PINK: Why didn't EJ give Justin the "You are a dead woman" note so he could present it to the judge along with the other documentation? Surely that would have convinced him that Sami's life is in danger. If the note is still at the police station, I have a feeling it's going to disappear just like the knife Bernardi had when Sami shot him.

I hope that, somehow, the video showing Bernardi taking the money from Stefano resurfaces (soon) because I really don't want to see Sami face trial for murder and/or get the death penalty yet again...

The guard with Sami now seems ok but things may get rough for him too. I hope not but you never know. Sami doesn't need the mean disrespectful things the other guards did.

I'm hatin this s/l more and more. The kids today only briefly was great. Ej said its so hard when kids ask when her business trip will be over. I'm thinking Ej has all three kids. Id like to. see him with all three and trying to answer their questions about their mom. He's got a lot on his shoulders too. Trying to keep kids from worrying about mom including Alli. Trying to get Sami out and trying to keep focused on De to keep Stefano away

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/15 07:17PM
    #43   2013/08/16 06:51AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote HOT PINK: Why didn't EJ give Justin the "You are a dead woman" note so he could present it to the judge along with the other documentation? Surely that would have convinced him that Sami's life is in danger. If the note is still at the police station, I have a feeling it's going to disappear just like the knife Bernardi had when Sami shot him.

The guard with Sami now seems ok but things may get rough for him too. I hope not but you never know. Sami doesn't need the mean disrespectful things the other guards did.

I'm hatin this s/l more and more. The kids today only briefly was great. Ej said its so hard when kids ask when her business trip will be over. I'm thinking Ej has all three kids. Id like to. see him with all three and trying to answer their questions about their mom. He's got a lot on his shoulders too. Trying to keep kids from worrying about mom including Alli. Trying to get Sami out and trying to keep focused on De to keep Stefano away

Way too much and then poor Sami what did she get herself into this is killing me and I am glad that Justin won the closed trial -but dang look at the list of people the DA is calling her whole family? WHY?? so what every crime and sing she commited will be brought up-its a wonder the DA didn't have the Swiss couple come back to testify.

#44   2013/08/16 06:59AM
    Axl Rose

Bringing up all of Sami's crimes and sins in court, the DA is trying to get an easy win which means an easy conviction for her in her book and I honestly think the DA is somehow in Stefano's back pocket it wouldn't surprise me knowing how corrupt the Salem Police Department truly is, Stefano having cops on his payroll, it wouldn't surprise me if he had the DA too on his payroll, it would make sense too or Stefano buying off the judge or threatening the judge into convicting Sami makes sense for Stefano but at the same time going after Sami this way by calling her whole family as character witnesses, that is a calculating move on the DA's part, it's low but it's effective because that is how lawyers operate in a court of law

#45   2013/08/16 09:37AM
    dazgonby

What a waste of air time...this has been done to death, let's move on.
    The constant repeating of stories are just plain stupid... and this one is up there on top.

#46   2013/08/16 09:41AM
    Axl Rose

But Sami's chances at trial don't look good even with Justin as her lawyer

#47   2013/08/17 05:35AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Axl Rose: But Sami's chances at trial don't look good even with Justin as her lawyer

I feel that when he didn't get a couple of things -her bail, that the search came up empty((really I say again look over the stuff they did find!!!!) and EJ having to give Justin some of the things to use agaisnt Trask well I wonder if maybe if the mobster lawyer wouldn't have been a better choice...and I love Justin but he is trying to temper EJ and keep him from doing the things his way....and he knows EJ's WAYS so staying by his side would be better. I don't know this thing is driving me nuts. All I keep thinking is WHY WHY WHY. I hate it.

#48   2013/08/17 10:07AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote dazgonby: What a waste of air time...this has been done to death, let's move on.
    The constant repeating of stories are just plain stupid... and this one is up there on top.

Yepp, let's move on!

#49   2013/08/17 10:58AM
    mille

Will Samantha be going on trail? It "seems" to be headed that way. I think Samantha will be taking a deal, one that will effect her and Elvis's relationship. Stefano, has his plan in motion, he knows Samantha is Elvis shall we say, weakness, so he's vulnerable at this moment and willing to do any, any, anything thing to get Samantha out of jail. Plus I believe if Samantha was going to trail, it would be a open trail not a closed, just like when she was accused of killing Franco.

#50   2013/08/17 12:25PM
    Axl Rose

And remember when Sami was on trial for killing Franco Kelly, she ended up getting the death penalty? What if history repeats itself and she gets the death penalty again? Or instead gets life in prison which means life, having to spend the rest of her life in a prison cell away from her family including her children

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list