List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Sami going to trial

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sami going to trial

Started by wwwwww at 2013/06/27 09:04AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/18 07:17AM, Views: 5844, Replies: 80
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #31   2013/08/01 06:13AM
    Re: Sami going to trial
    dazgonby

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote dazgonby: I guess I never knew whatever happened to Ian...but that would sure put a twist on things
    But it actually showed Stefano giving the razor to Bernardi and telling him to cut it off.
    I also kept thinking for Ej not to tell Sami...especially with the way the cops are treating her I sure hope she doesn't spill it to them.

I wondered what happened to that bottle of water...I didn't think she could reach it so I was hoping that Will or Ej would have seen it and ask about it...but it must not have still been there.

Hi Dazgonby!
    Darn I forgot about that,so much for that twist,in the storyline!..LOL
    And the water bottle,yes,I kept looking around the cell,as much as I could and I didn't see it either!...I was hoping that someone would have had to notice it on the floor outside the cell and wonder Why?...Maybe the gaurd gave it to her when he was notified Wells was coming in...

Hi Mama Rosa! The more I think about it I wish the writers would have come up with the Ian angle...think of the possibilites!

#32   2013/08/01 06:15AM
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mama rosa:
    Quote dazgonby: I guess I never knew whatever happened to Ian...but that would sure put a twist on things
    But it actually showed Stefano giving the razor to Bernardi and telling him to cut it off.
    I also kept thinking for Ej not to tell Sami...especially with the way the cops are treating her I sure hope she doesn't spill it to them.

I wondered what happened to that bottle of water...I didn't think she could reach it so I was hoping that Will or Ej would have seen it and ask about it...but it must not have still been there.

Hi Dazgonby!
    Darn I forgot about that,so much for that twist,in the storyline!..LOL
    And the water bottle,yes,I kept looking around the cell,as much as I could and I didn't see it either!...I was hoping that someone would have had to notice it on the floor outside the cell and wonder Why?...Maybe the gaurd gave it to her when he was notified Wells was coming in...

This all has to be on camera. I hope Abe and Hope saw how roughly they are treating her and that water bottle thing. She was drinking it when Will was visiting. I figured he tossed it on the ground but within her arm reach. I was so ticked off

You can bet they have ALOT of camera problems
    I seriously did not see Sami drinking that water...I guess I was too busy wondering why no one had seen it on the floor

#33   2013/08/15 09:02AM
    allmylovingdays

anyone know if she does end up going to trial?

#34   2013/08/15 09:07AM
    Axl Rose

Sami could be given the death penalty because of the fact that Bernardi was a cop, and with cops if you kill cops especially, it is murder plain and simple especially in the first degree with special circumstances because of the fact that he was a cop even if Bernardi was dirty, in the eyes of the law they won't care especially if Bernardi was as decorated a cop as they say he was even though we all know better

#35   2013/08/15 09:20AM
    Gideon58

DAYS OF OUR LIVES has pretty much been The Sami Brady Show for years, there is no way they are sending this character to the electric chair. Sami will slither out of this somehow.

#36   2013/08/15 09:22AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Gideon58: DAYS OF OUR LIVES has pretty much been The Sami Brady Show for years, there is no way they are sending this character to the electric chair. Sami will slither out of this somehow.

If Sami goes on the run she will be a fugitive which means she will be away from her friends and family by going on the run that means every cop from here to kingdom come will try to track her down but even if Sami manages to evade the law, for how long can she stay on the run before it takes its toll on her

#37   2013/08/15 01:09PM
    dazgonby

Quote Gideon58: DAYS OF OUR LIVES has pretty much been The Sami Brady Show for years, there is no way they are sending this character to the electric chair. Sami will slither out of this somehow.

Seeing how the Brady's are a huge part of Days that sorta makes sense.
    And the chair has been out for years...as she has already done the death row thing and even was started on the leathal injection before it was all stopped.

#38   2013/08/15 01:15PM
    Axl Rose

But what if Sami instead gets life in prison, life means life, the rest of her life spending it in a prison cell, they could always appeal Sami's sentence

#39   2013/08/15 01:15PM
    Axl Rose

But what if Sami instead gets life in prison, life means life, the rest of her life spending it in a prison cell, they could always appeal Sami's sentence

#40   2013/08/15 01:24PM
    dazgonby

Quote Axl Rose: But what if Sami instead gets life in prison, life means life, the rest of her life spending it in a prison cell, they could always appeal Sami's sentence

If Nicole could bribe her way out of prison and Bo got Hope out of prison, then I would think that Ej could get Sami out.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list