List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Sami going to trial

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sami going to trial

Started by wwwwww at 2013/06/27 09:04AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/18 07:17AM, Views: 6158, Replies: 80
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #21   2013/07/30 02:17PM
    Re: Sami going to trial
    mille

Contract can be broken, they have been before. One actor/actress does not make a show. Lol. hoping theirs a twist to this storyline. Maybe Stefano wasn't the one who wanted to off Rafe, maybe it just happen to look that way.

#22   2013/07/31 05:47AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: AS/Sami is not going anywhere.

EJAMI is not going anywhere either.

Sami will get through this and considering AS has another 1 1/2 years on her contract and the ratings are up as well so I am pretty confident Sami will not get the death penalty.

They could give her the death penalty and then last minute reprieve I just dont' even want it to go to the Trial even though I do like the judge!

#23   2013/07/31 06:05AM
    ejami2012

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Moms Days:

Sami will get through this and considering AS has another 1 1/2 years on her contract and the ratings are up as well so I am pretty confident Sami will not get the death penalty.

They could give her the death penalty and then last minute reprieve I just dont' even want it to go to the Trial even though I do like the judge!

I dont want a trial either but the judge was good he doesnt like the da. I understand why he had to rule no bail eventhough im not happy. I knew that day sami was arrested the da was listening everything ej said.

#24   2013/07/31 06:30AM
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Moms Days:

I would be extremely shocked if the writers did that AGAIN as Sami has been there done that and even had the fluids starting before they stopped it...can't see why they would even try that again.
    Or maybe I should say that if the writers are that lazy to once again dust off something that has already been shown then it IS time to get new writers.
    If this is the best they can do to keep having Sami do the same thing over and over, and all the others doing the same thing then hand them the pink slip and MOVE ON!

#25   2013/07/31 10:15AM
    mama rosa

I really hated watching Eric and Sami in jail!..Sami joking that Eric might just be giving her her last rights after all!...a path not to go down...I just think she is reliving the last time she was on death row,she has to be scared out of her mind!!... ..And there is no way to explain any of this to their kids!...She misses them so much,already,just think how the kids must be feeling!!..And poor Wells and Lucas!...It's could only be explained as a long buisness trip...Until they were old enough to understand..

#26   2013/07/31 12:21PM
    dazgonby

Quote mama rosa: I really hated watching Eric and Sami in jail!..Sami joking that Eric might just be giving her her last rights after all!...a path not to go down...I just think she is reliving the last time she was on death row,she has to be scared out of her mind!!... ..And there is no way to explain any of this to their kids!...She misses them so much,already,just think how the kids must be feeling!!..And poor Wells and Lucas!...It's could only be explained as a long buisness trip...Until they were old enough to understand..

It was hard to watch, wasn't it.
    It has to be making Lucas have bad memories also.
    And those kids...Johnny eating broccoli!

#27   2013/07/31 01:33PM
    mama rosa

Just thought of something,LOL
    Could Ian have ordered the slashing to Rafe in order to frame Stefano and devastate Kate,in one final attempt for pay back,from Ian's prison cell?...Maybe Stefano did speak truth to Chad?!...

I wish Wells hadn't told Sami what Kayla was planning to do!
    Samanther will loose her mind if this doesn't clear things up!...I sure hope it does,but nothing ever comes easy for Sami!...Crossed fingers!...

#28   2013/07/31 01:56PM
    dazgonby

I guess I never knew whatever happened to Ian...but that would sure put a twist on things
    But it actually showed Stefano giving the razor to Bernardi and telling him to cut it off.

I also kept thinking for Ej not to tell Sami...especially with the way the cops are treating her I sure hope she doesn't spill it to them.

I wondered what happened to that bottle of water...I didn't think she could reach it so I was hoping that Will or Ej would have seen it and ask about it...but it must not have still been there.

#29   2013/07/31 02:37PM
    mama rosa

Quote dazgonby: I guess I never knew whatever happened to Ian...but that would sure put a twist on things
    But it actually showed Stefano giving the razor to Bernardi and telling him to cut it off.
    I also kept thinking for Ej not to tell Sami...especially with the way the cops are treating her I sure hope she doesn't spill it to them.

I wondered what happened to that bottle of water...I didn't think she could reach it so I was hoping that Will or Ej would have seen it and ask about it...but it must not have still been there.

Hi Dazgonby!
    Darn I forgot about that,so much for that twist,in the storyline!..LOL
    And the water bottle,yes,I kept looking around the cell,as much as I could and I didn't see it either!...I was hoping that someone would have had to notice it on the floor outside the cell and wonder Why?...Maybe the gaurd gave it to her when he was notified Wells was coming in...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/31 02:39PM
    #30   2013/08/01 06:02AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote dazgonby: I guess I never knew whatever happened to Ian...but that would sure put a twist on things

Hi Dazgonby!
    Darn I forgot about that,so much for that twist,in the storyline!..LOL
    And the water bottle,yes,I kept looking around the cell,as much as I could and I didn't see it either!...I was hoping that someone would have had to notice it on the floor outside the cell and wonder Why?...Maybe the gaurd gave it to her when he was notified Wells was coming in...

This all has to be on camera. I hope Abe and Hope saw how roughly they are treating her and that water bottle thing. She was drinking it when Will was visiting. I figured he tossed it on the ground but within her arm reach. I was so ticked off

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list