List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Sami going to trial

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sami going to trial

Started by wwwwww at 2013/06/27 09:04AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/18 07:17AM, Views: 6161, Replies: 80
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/27 09:04AM
    Sami going to trial
    wwwwww

Will Sami go to trial and do you think they will give her the death penalty.

#2   2013/06/27 09:24AM
    Re: Sami going to trial
    dazgonby

Quote wwwwww: Will Sami go to trial and do you think they will give her the death penalty.

I would say that it is pretty much a given thing that Sami will go to trial...otherwise what would be the point of the lost blade.
    As for the death penalty...they have already done that with her so to repeat that sort of s/l would be a pretty sad thing for the writers.

#3   2013/06/27 12:53PM
    Rosieroserson

If she escapes and goes to Europe, she'll avoid it!

#4   2013/06/27 02:28PM
    Shirleta

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote wwwwww: Will Sami go to trial and do you think they will give her the death penalty.

I would say that it is pretty much a given thing that Sami will go to trial...otherwise what would be the point of the lost blade.
    As for the death penalty...they have already done that with her so to repeat that sort of s/l would be a pretty sad thing for the writers.

Not only will she go to trial and be given the death penalty but at the very last moment before a fatal injection is given she will be reprieved. Right..... it's been done before and there's a 90 percent chance it will be done again.

#5   2013/06/27 03:27PM
    DavisMichella

If Sami dies off the show, I'm done watchen Days of our Lives..

#6   2013/07/01 05:07PM
    Soccergal99

I think Alison does any amazing job playing Sami. I rely hope days doesn't kill Sami off

#7   2013/07/01 06:55PM
    zuzu61

Quote Shirleta:
    Quote dazgonby:

Not only will she go to trial and be given the death penalty but at the very last moment before a fatal injection is given she will be reprieved. Right..... it's been done before and there's a 90 percent chance it will be done again.

LOLOL.. PLU-EASE.. Surely they're not that "DUH"!!! haha But with their writing, I wouldn't doubt it.. WHY can't TPTB open their eyes?!? geez!! I'd be embarrassed to let anyone know I signed the checks to pay this team.. Seems to be most all the SOAPS right now.. I dunno??

#8   2013/07/01 06:57PM
    zuzu61

Remembering when Lucas ran in at the very last second to save Sami.. haha Not again please!!

#9   2013/07/01 07:54PM
    Shirleta

Quote zuzu61: Remembering when Lucas ran in at the very last second to save Sami.. haha Not again please!!

Yep, if one had to bet, it's a sure thing again. Only this time it won't be Lucas but EJ or maybe even Rafe.

#10   2013/07/01 08:11PM
    ejami2012

Quote Shirleta:
    Quote zuzu61: Remembering when Lucas ran in at the very last second to save Sami.. haha Not again please!!

Yep, if one had to bet, it's a sure thing again. Only this time it won't be Lucas but EJ or maybe even Rafe.

If it is at the last minute it will definitely be Ej and he will when it is absolutely necessary to tip his hand to Stefano like he told Will.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list