List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Sami EJ empire

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sami EJ empire

Started by wwwwww at 2013/06/27 07:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/11 12:59PM, Views: 1668, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/06/29 02:42PM
    Re: Sami EJ empire
    fadingrose

Quote annabannana: I think Chaddy is working for Daddy & EJ will fail. Stefano knows what has been going on all of the time. I have wondered about the portrait of Steffy, looks like a good place for a camera & recorder.

Go, Steffy! You've been my favorite character over the years. I could not bear it if you are finally defeated, especially by your son EJ.

#12   2013/06/29 02:45PM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote HouseTops: Go EJAMI EMPIRE!!

#13   2013/07/05 07:02PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote annabannana: I think Chaddy is working for Daddy & EJ will fail. Stefano knows what has been going on all of the time. I have wondered about the portrait of Steffy, looks like a good place for a camera & recorder.

Go, Steffy! You've been my favorite character over the years. I could not bear it if you are finally defeated, especially by your son EJ.

I think you're right about that! Where would papa Steffy go? To the homeless shelter living on a can of worms?!
    I hope the outcome for Ejami will be good though. We need them united, strong and passionately in love. They can get thru storm steffy. Go Ejami!

#14   2013/07/07 10:07AM
    allmylovingdays

Does he win!!!???? we were left wondering yes or no, will Shin vote against Stefano!!???!!?!?

#15   2013/07/09 04:32AM
    allmylovingdays

Who expected this to happen so SOON!!!! It was thrilling it was FABULOUS. EJ IS SO HAPPY and I can't wait for him to share this with Sami.

#16   2013/07/09 05:06AM
    fadingrose

Quote allmylovingdays: Who expected this to happen so SOON!!!! It was thrilling it was FABULOUS. EJ IS SO HAPPY and I can't wait for him to share this with Sami.

To the new King & Queen. Watch your step--The HIGHER you rise, the Harder you may fall....

#17   2013/07/09 12:28PM
    allmylovingdays

I agree this is too scary. You want your children to be successful. Not Stefano.

#18   2013/07/09 12:36PM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: I agree this is too scary. You want your children to be successful. Not Stefano.

Stefano wants things to be only his way, and he doesn't want them to be truly happy, Never. Stefano is his children's worse enemy.
    with Samantha by his side EJ can reign supreme over his father. Every great man has a great woman by his side!

#19   2013/07/11 06:28AM
    allmylovingdays

anyone know - are they really going to redecorate???!!!

#20   2013/07/11 12:59PM
    sharon n nic...

I love love love the start of EJAMI's empire today!!!

EJAMI fighting.....EJAMI loving.....

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list