List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: peter reckell

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

peter reckell

Started by moma at 2013/06/27 06:21AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/29 08:41AM, Views: 1572, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/06/27 06:21AM
    peter reckell
    moma

Just wondering if anyone has heard how he's liking the "off the grid" life? Miss him here and Hope needs a few more scenes than she is getting... it almost appears that she was just a arm candy for him with the writers kicking her to the curb (so to speak)... She needs something to do besides dealing with a child with issues storyline...

#2   2013/06/27 08:41AM
    Re: peter reckell
    zuzu61

Quote moma: Just wondering if anyone has heard how he's liking the "off the grid" life? Miss him here and Hope needs a few more scenes than she is getting... it almost appears that she was just a arm candy for him with the writers kicking her to the curb (so to speak)... She needs something to do besides dealing with a child with issues storyline...

I agree with you moma..
    IMO, Bo was given crap lines before he left, seeming to be an attempt to make fans dislike him.
    Now IMO, Hope seems to be getting the same kind of lines. Making her look incompetent in her job and propping the writers favorite Actors.
    Where is Hope, Maggie, Victor, Abe, etc own s/l's??? Looks like they've left just enough VETS to prop the favs/newbies. All the rest have been pushed out!! JMO! SAD!! Sick!!

#3   2013/06/27 09:09AM
    ej and sami

I would loved too see Bo Brady back on days of our lives the writers did him so wrong. Hope needs husband back and they have alot of fans. It seems they want to write for they pets. They should get real of Rafe and Daniel they characters are not important.

#4   2013/06/27 09:32AM
    LuvBoHope

Quote ej and sami: I would loved too see Bo Brady back on days of our lives the writers did him so wrong. Hope needs husband back and they have alot of fans. It seems they want to write for they pets. They should get real of Rafe and Daniel they characters are not important.

You've got it - well said! And the poster ahead of you ("zuzu") stated precisely what's been going on the last decade or so - kept just enough vets to prop the writers' agenda - rewriting an entirely different show from DAYS' long-running, extremely popular foundation. With the constant waste, insults, degrading & disrespect of my faves (Bo & Hope) & their fans along with some others who've been SO important to DAYS' history & success I finally did quit watching altogether last year and it was the best decision in the world. Instead of being frustrated & angry struggling to get through an episode of what THEY were forcing (which the ratings kept plummeting til hitting rock bottom) I chose to leave it be & not tune in to that misery anymore. It became a dreadful hour instead of entertainment. Wish Bo was back too but ONLY with quality writing for him & Hope. This writing team doesn't know them or care about them, however - the changes would have to occur with the writers - NOT Peter! I think the show became a burden/waste of time instead of a challenge to him that he enjoyed while he sat on the backburner propping lesser talent.

#5   2013/06/28 06:18AM
    moma

Luv... ITA Peter was a much wasted talent here.
    I too am a long time watcher. Yes the show is terrible I too wonder why I alot my hour to this every day somehow...it does although I long for the "ISA" days and fiery hanging heroine too....

#6   2013/06/28 07:36AM
    ejami2012

Quote moma: Luv... ITA Peter was a much wasted talent here.
    I too am a long time watcher. Yes the show is terrible I too wonder why I alot my hour to this every day somehow...it does although I long for the "ISA" days and fiery hanging heroine too....

I writers didnt write good for Bo and he eventually left. Hence them trying to replace him with Rafe. He can never ever be Bo Brady. Proof he's in a coma cause they don't know what to do with him and they had to keep him with Ejami just to make people not forget him. Truthfully I do forget him cause I don't miss him . I only remember him when they have to have someone mention him in almost every epsiode..which is getting quite annoying.
    I miss Bo everytime I watch days.

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/28 07:46AM
    #7   2013/06/28 07:54AM
    ejami2012

Quote ejami2012:

I writers didnt write good for Bo and he eventually left. Hence them trying to replace him with Rafe. He can never ever be Bo Brady. Proof he's in a coma cause they don't know what to do with him and they had to keep him with Ejami just to make people not forget him. Truthfully I do forget him cause I don't miss him . I only remember him when they have to have someone mention him in almost every epsiode..which is getting quite annoying.

This BS s/l involving Rafe would be si much better if Bo was back. He doesn't always follow the rules and he would be trying to help Sami unlike daddy dearest and godfather Abe going again her.

Would love to see Ej Bo and Justion working together to help Sami.

#8   2013/06/29 06:56AM
    LuvBoHope

Quote ejami2012:

I missed Bo, too, every time I watched but it became nearly a BURDEN to try & watch him because of how he was being degraded - just SO disrespectful & wrong - had to just give it up and I do miss the REAL DAYS & it's popular foundation!! Bo never even got any exit story - much less an acceptable or believable one for his character that made such a powerful mark on DAYS for over 40 years (even today NO explanation for his absence leaving Hope with no chance of a quality sl). Your first sentence here is so true - no writing so Peter left! As far as Rafe is concerned (have nothing against the character) if that's true, you're right - he'll NEVER be "Bo" - no chance! Sad situation these writers have done to Bo & some others still left here not being utilized to their potential & what they could bring to the show!

#9   2013/06/29 08:41AM
    sharon n nic...

Missing the one and only Bo!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list