List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Will Nicole get blamed for what happened to Eric?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Nicole get blamed for what happened to Eric?

Started by geenzi at 2013/06/26 05:11PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/02 06:27AM, Views: 5907, Replies: 47
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/07/07 10:47AM
    Re: Will Nicole get blamed for what happened to Eric?
    fadingrose

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote Bricole:
    Quote geenzi: Eric seemed to be questioning why Nicole was in his hotel room. Does anyone think Kristen will edit the tape and Nicole will get blamed for what happened. Eric only remembers a blonde with him. I hope they do not go this route.

I wondered if I was the only person thinking this would happen. It does appear that the writers are setting Nicole up to take the fall for Kristen. Plus Kristen will get revenge for Nicole hooking up with Brady. Remember, Nicole told Kristen that she and Brady were friends with benefits. Poor Nicole.

I was thinking the same thing - that Kristen is trying to kill two birds with one stone - get her revenge on Marlena and Nicole.

It will probably kill her if she can't be seen in the video, I am sure she wants to be seen. Two scoops is thinking like we did at one time Will Kristen end up pregnant?

Oh please--spare us another "Who's the Daddy?" drama...

#22   2013/07/07 10:50AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote Bricole:
    Quote geenzi: Eric seemed to be questioning why Nicole was in his hotel room. Does anyone think Kristen will edit the tape and Nicole will get blamed for what happened. Eric only remembers a blonde with him. I hope they do not go this route.

I wondered if I was the only person thinking this would happen. It does appear that the writers are setting Nicole up to take the fall for Kristen. Plus Kristen will get revenge for Nicole hooking up with Brady. Remember, Nicole told Kristen that she and Brady were friends with benefits. Poor Nicole.

I was thinking the same thing - that Kristen is trying to kill two birds with one stone - get her revenge on Marlena and Nicole.

It will probably kill her if she can't be seen in the video, I am sure she wants to be seen. Two scoops is thinking like we did at one time Will Kristen end up pregnant?

I totally agree with you on this

#23   2013/07/07 12:14PM
    zuzu61

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote fadingrose:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote Bricole:

I totally agree with you on this

and especially with KRISTEN!!!!! PLUEASE!!!

#24   2013/07/26 06:54AM
    allmylovingdays

I have to brush this one off because of the scenes we are getting from Eric and the hotel lobby. The daily recapping people sort of put this one in my head too when I was reading their discussion of Kristen calling herself Fay Taylor.

Since Kristen wants to be with Brady again and we all know the fingerprints in the room will be NIKI's ...I'm just saying..........

#25   2013/08/28 05:23PM
    allmylovingdays

Just wondering are they leading to this again

#26   2013/08/30 05:40AM
    allmylovingdays

With Niki knocking on Eric's door and ready to storm his room and him just waking up from another sex dream the possibility is so ripe

#27   2013/09/10 11:12AM
    allmylovingdays

She better mug Kristen and get that flash drive.

#28   2013/09/10 02:47PM
    zuzu61

Quote allmylovingdays: She better mug Kristen and get that flash drive.

Now that I'd love to see!! Maybe it'll fall out of her purse in Eric's office!! I wish!

#29   2013/09/11 06:54AM
    fadingrose

I agree that so far, Eric's dream of the sex scene only identifies the woman as a blonde. And even if the tape is shown, I don't think it reveals the woman's face. The only female guest at the hotel (Kristen in disguise) that Eric might remember had short black hair. So who else could it be in his bed but NICOLE, who Eric knows was there because of the match book and being told why she was there...? Watch out, Nicole!

#30   2013/09/13 01:22PM
    geenzi

>( So now it really looks like Nicole is going to get
    blamed. Am I the only one that is aggravated over this?
    Today I fast forwarded over all the Eric scenes, and I will continue to do so until the real truth will come out. That will take until November to happen when Kristen leaves.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list