List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Will Nicole get blamed for what happened to Eric?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Nicole get blamed for what happened to Eric?

Started by geenzi at 2013/06/26 05:11PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/02 06:27AM, Views: 5836, Replies: 47
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2013/07/05 05:42PM
    Re: Will Nicole get blamed for what happened to Eric?
    dazgonby

I am not sure how much more of Nicole's goody good crap I can take...almost makes me think she is a twin to Jen and Abby

#12   2013/07/05 05:54PM
    flightygirl

Quote dazgonby: I am not sure how much more of Nicole's goody good crap I can take...almost makes me think she is a twin to Jen and Abby

ITA with that. I almost expected an announcement of sainthood from the Vatican!

#13   2013/07/05 07:24PM
    Bricole

Quote geenzi: Eric seemed to be questioning why Nicole was in his hotel room. Does anyone think Kristen will edit the tape and Nicole will get blamed for what happened. Eric only remembers a blonde with him. I hope they do not go this route.

I wondered if I was the only person thinking this would happen. It does appear that the writers are setting Nicole up to take the fall for Kristen. Plus Kristen will get revenge for Nicole hooking up with Brady. Remember, Nicole told Kristen that she and Brady were friends with benefits. Poor Nicole.

#14   2013/07/05 07:58PM
    Nita Lou

Only in a Soap, you know Kristin will have the tape altered and show it was Nicole with Eric! I'm thinking maybe Eric will recognize Kristin's cologne! She's so sure of herself will keep dropping in on Eric. I think he'll finally get it figure it all out by himself. Or could be John Black can or will come back and save the day! This way he can get back with Marlena where he belongs! Just a thought..

#15   2013/07/06 06:20AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby: For some strange reason I keep thinking that Kristin would want all the credit for doing this, especially after she ran into Nicole and Brady and was throwing hints all over the place.
    I just think she wants to make the video look like it was all Eric wanting her.

I agree with both you and flighty girl so I had to comment to you both.

Kristen really is chomping on the bit wanting the video out there so she can say YES with fist pumping. I sort of agree she may keep herself in place so she can look at both Niki and Brady and do some sort of touchdown dance in her cray cray world. She is having that video edited so it does seem as if Eric is all in and was totally carried away by her.

however.

#16   2013/07/06 06:22AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote flightygirl: I hope that Nicole doesn't get blamed. It just seems like people keep attacking her for why she "happened" to be in the capital when they should be thanking her for getting him help. Even Victor's reaction to her seems to be setting her up for blame.

I agree with flightgirl on this note. Everyone has commented on Niki flying to be at the capital to be with Eric and being in the room suddenly. SO I think Eric might recall having sex and thinking it was a blonde may figure it was Niki and he wouldn't expect it to just occur but he had to be drugged because he wouldn't break his vows.

So I think she could be taking the brunt of the blame until it is revealed -that it is Kristen.

#17   2013/07/06 08:23AM
    holdingonfor...

OH but of course....Nicole will get nailed for the filth...
    and do jail time...but the PRINCESS...walked!!! Go figure!!!

#18   2013/07/06 10:15AM
    Tigress_Faith

Quote Bricole:
    Quote geenzi: Eric seemed to be questioning why Nicole was in his hotel room. Does anyone think Kristen will edit the tape and Nicole will get blamed for what happened. Eric only remembers a blonde with him. I hope they do not go this route.

I wondered if I was the only person thinking this would happen. It does appear that the writers are setting Nicole up to take the fall for Kristen. Plus Kristen will get revenge for Nicole hooking up with Brady. Remember, Nicole told Kristen that she and Brady were friends with benefits. Poor Nicole.

I was thinking the same thing - that Kristen is trying to kill two birds with one stone - get her revenge on Marlena and Nicole.

#19   2013/07/06 11:45AM
    dazgonby

Quote holdingonfordearlife: OH but of course....Nicole will get nailed for the filth...
    and do jail time...but the PRINCESS...walked!!! Go figure!!!

Not sure who the "Princess" is, but as for Nicole, I doubt she will do any jail time after all she blackmailed her way out of prison before, so not likely she would be in the slammer for this.

#20   2013/07/07 10:23AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Tigress_Faith:
    Quote Bricole:

I was thinking the same thing - that Kristen is trying to kill two birds with one stone - get her revenge on Marlena and Nicole.

It will probably kill her if she can't be seen in the video, I am sure she wants to be seen. Two scoops is thinking like we did at one time Will Kristen end up pregnant?

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list