List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Did Anyone See Sami Smack Her Face on the Door????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Did Anyone See Sami Smack Her Face on the Door????

Started by JennySays at 2013/06/25 06:20AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/08 07:02AM, Views: 594, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/06/25 06:20AM
    Did Anyone See Sami Smack Her Face on the Door????
    JennySays

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! In the scene where she and Sonny were leaving Will's hospital room and she was walking and batting her eyes at Elvis, she turned to exit and WHAM!!!! Her face HIT THE DOOR. BOUNCED off it!!!! All three men in the scene were trying SO hard not to LTAO, especially CM. Oh, it was glorious. I watched it over and over.

#2   2013/06/25 06:22AM
    Re: Did Anyone See Sami Smack Her Face on the Door????
    allmylovingdays

Quote JennySays: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! In the scene where she and Sonny were leaving Will's hospital room and she was walking and batting her eyes at Elvis, she turned to exit and WHAM!!!! Her face HIT THE DOOR. BOUNCED off it!!!! All three men in the scene were trying SO hard not to LTAO, especially CM. Oh, it was glorious. I watched it over and over.

I sort of heard about this on twitter and I tried to watch the show again but I have my 4 year old niece here so it's hard to watch my soap with her demanding ATTENTION.

#3   2013/07/08 07:02AM
    Re: Did Anyone See Sami Smack Her Face on the Door????
    JennySays

Turns out that this episode was the highest rated for Days. No wonder! I still have the episode on DVR so I can watch AS slam her head and bounce it off the door. Oh, and James Scott really almost loses it afterward. You can see him holding the laughter in and it's HILARIOUS!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list