List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Sami Kate today

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sami Kate today

Started by wwwwww at 2013/06/24 01:29PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/25 07:13AM, Views: 522, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/06/24 01:29PM
    Sami Kate today
    wwwwww

I haven't watched today's episode yet but before I do can anybody tell me if Sami reacted jealous today when she realized how much Rafe means to Kate.

#2   2013/06/24 01:34PM
    Re: Sami Kate today
    allmylovingdays

Quote wwwwww: I haven't watched today's episode yet but before I do can anybody tell me if Sami reacted jealous today when she realized how much means to Kate.

Not a smidgen. SHE said it was Kate's fault for everything because she told Stefano about her affair. And that was the end of it

#3   2013/06/24 01:54PM
    wwwwww

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote wwwwww: I haven't watched today's episode yet but before I do can anybody tell me if Sami reacted jealous today when she realized how much means to Kate.

Not a smidgen. SHE said it was Kate's fault for everything because she told Stefano about her affair. And that was the end of it

Thanks. Yeah I really think they are going to stick to Ejami from this point forward because everybody knows they love each other I just hope Sami tells EJ about Hope and the letter because I don't see why he would care I doubt he would turn her in. You could tell it was bothering him that he thought she still loved Rafe. I can't wait till Sami finds out about Kate saying stuff to EJ about how Rafe is the great love of her life and how if all of the stuff wouldn't of happened with Gabi and the baby she would still be with Rafe. I think all of this is just to clear that Sami would have eventually went back to EJ no matter what.

#4   2013/06/24 02:11PM
    dazgonby

For one brief...very brief...moment Kate WAS almost human

#5   2013/06/24 02:54PM
    mille

Lol, as far as being human Kate and Samantha are Siamese twins!

#6   2013/06/25 04:48AM
    stjarna

Samantha can show compassion, Kate never- she only has her cold agenda, and it was shown perfectly yesterday when Ejami left!! Tears, Kate, can you be even more phony!! Yuck! Cold hearted B^%ch!!!

I can't wait for Rafe to wake up and dump her!!

#7   2013/06/25 04:56AM
    ejami2012

Quote stjarna: Samantha can show compassion, Kate never- she only has her cold agenda, and it was shown perfectly yesterday when Ejami left!! Tears, Kate, can you be even more phony!! Yuck! Cold hearted B^%ch!!!

I'm hoping if/when Rafe wakes up he dumps Kate too. Kate if she has razor or knows who took it tells clear Sami especially if rafe has no memory of Sami. Maybe she will be "human" once in her life

#8   2013/06/25 05:17AM
    stjarna

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote stjarna: Samantha can show compassion, Kate never- she only has her cold agenda, and it was shown perfectly yesterday when Ejami left!! Tears, Kate, can you be even more phony!! Yuck! Cold hearted B^%ch!!!

I'm hoping if/when Rafe wakes up he dumps Kate too. Kate if she has razor or knows who took it tells clear Sami especially if rafe has no memory of Sami. Maybe she will be "human" once in her life

Kate- human- nehh!!! remember what she did to Chloe!!!
    Gabi should also beware of her-!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/25 05:18AM
    #9   2013/06/25 05:22AM
    EpicFail

I thought the almost touch by Samantha a very nice touch. These two women may not like each other (okay they hate each other) but Kate showed just how badly she felt that her actions put Rafe's life in danger and Samantha was sympathetic to that.

#10   2013/06/25 07:13AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna:
    Quote ejami2012:

I can't wait for to wake up and dump her!!

I'm hoping if/when wakes up he dumps Kate too. Kate if she has razor or knows who took it tells clear Sami especially if has no memory of Sami. Maybe she will be "human" once in her life

Kate- human- nehh!!! remember what she did to Chloe!!!
    Gabi should also beware of her-!
    I think this is one of the reasons why Sami thought Kate did retaliate and have him beat up because she thought he dumped Kate and she was doing her usual MO paying back those who leave her or make her feel old and unwanted. Sami mentioned Chloe's coma its too bad she can't recall those things when they are fighting and just walk away. But people love the Kate & Sami dynamic.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list