List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Rafe Wake Up (no Rafe basing)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Rafe Wake Up (no Rafe basing)

Started by Hard hat at 2013/06/24 07:48AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/29 06:59AM, Views: 1535, Replies: 18
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/06/25 08:08AM
    Re: Rafe Wake Up (no Rafe basing)
    mille

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote mille: Lol there is never a happy ever after in soapland, it's about the angst. Elvis and Samantha will go the way of Jack and Jennifer, Bo and Hope, John and Marlena, Tony and Anna, Kayla and Steve, Kimberly and Shane, ect, ect.....

Do you think EJ and Sami will have another baby.

I know the fans of these two would love for them to have another child. IMO, don't think a new baby will be written in for these two. The closest to a baby for Elvis and Samantha, is her new grand baby Arianna. Besides you never get to see the ones that they already have, John Roman is the only one that really has had some scenes. If Alice and Syndee were not mention once in awhile you would practically forget that they existed.

#12   2013/06/25 08:51AM
    dazgonby

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote wwwwww:
    Quote mille: Lol there is never a happy ever after in soapland, it's about the angst. Elvis and Samantha will go the way of Jack and Jennifer, Bo and Hope, John and Marlena, Tony and Anna, Kayla and Steve, Kimberly and Shane, ect, ect.....

Another baby? Please, no. They don't need one more kid to farm out to Marlena, Kate, Aunt Maggie, etc. etc (By the way, don't any of Days characters practice safe sex? There have been far too many "miracle pregnancies." Oh, I get it--more opportunities for the writers to bring on sttil another "Who's the Daddy?" plot line. )

Farm out to Marlena? Kate? Aunt Maggie? Now if you had said Caroline that would have been different

#13   2013/06/25 09:19AM
    zuzu61

Are you kidding? Granny Marlena LOVES to pick up her precious Grandbabies.. She'll give them whiplash zooming over to drop them off to Grandma Caroline's.. Then she can stand around and say how she picked up her beautiful babies for Sami and EJ.
    oops.. I think I was suppose talking about something else.
    sorry

#14   2013/06/25 09:41AM
    Hard hat

Quote mille: Lol, wish they would wake Rafe, and Let Elvis and Samantha go into hibernation

LOL,words right out of my mouth.But we have to whisper because the Ej
    and Sami fans are listening

#15   2013/06/26 04:47PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Hard hat:
    Quote mille: Lol, wish they would wake Rafe, and Let Elvis and Samantha go into hibernation

LOL,words right out of my mouth.But we have to whisper because the Ej
    and Sami fans are listening

OMG, you guys are so mean.............
    Ok then..... Into hibernation together at a luxurious hotel in the Carribian..... While is waking up not even remembering his name.....perfectly fit to start working at the SPD again

#16   2013/06/27 01:17PM
    holdingonfor...

You tell them Hard Hat....I'll second the motion!!!

#17   2013/06/29 06:11AM
    fadingrose

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote fadingrose:
    Quote wwwwww:

Another baby? Please, no. They don't need one more kid to farm out to Marlena, Kate, Aunt Maggie, etc. etc (By the way, don't any of Days characters practice safe sex? There have been far too many "miracle pregnancies." Oh, I get it--more opportunities for the writers to bring on sttil another "Who's the Daddy?" plot line. )

Farm out to Marlena? Kate? Aunt Maggie? Now if you had said Caroline that would have been different

My bad. Sorry I forgot to add Caroline to the list of Ejami's baby-sitters. Obviously they are willing to take advantage of ANY available child care. BTW, is it really appropriate (even safe) for Caroline to be given so much responsibility for the kids? Her intentions are pure, but I doubt if she (or anyone else) can completely and miracuously fully recover from dementia, as fans and everyone else on the show is meant to believe.... JUst wondering....

#18   2013/06/29 06:55AM
    dazgonby

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote dazgonby:
    Quote fadingrose:
    Quote wwwwww:

My bad. Sorry I forgot to add Caroline to the list of Ejami's baby-sitters. Obviously they are willing to take advantage of ANY available child care. BTW, is it really appropriate (even safe) for Caroline to be given so much responsibility for the kids? Her intentions are pure, but I doubt if she (or anyone else) can completely and miracuously fully recover from dementia, as fans and everyone else on the show is meant to believe.... JUst wondering....

I must be watching a totally different show, because Caroline is the only babysitter for Sami.

Marlena, Kate and Maggie are NOT their babysitters, even tho 2 of the 3 are 'suppose' to be the grandmothers.

And since the kids are always taken to the pub for Caroline to babysit, they are never just alone with her since she has all those workers and the kids usually run off to get cookies...I know not to healthy for them to always to be eating cookies either.

I think everyone seems to forget that there are other kids on the show that has to be somewhere...for example...where the heck is Joey? And Ciara is ALWAYS at some friends house, and where is poor Theo...when Cam or Chad doesn't have him every once in a while. JJ was at a boarding school which aged him several years since he was only a couple years older than Ciara. When the "new" wears off of AG she will be also MIA most of the time.

Not sure how this is even on this thread or maybe when Rafe wakes up he is going to start a daycare and have ALL kids together?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/29 06:55AM
    #19   2013/06/29 06:59AM
    flightygirl

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote fadingrose:
    Quote dazgonby:
    Quote fadingrose:
    Quote wwwwww:

I must be watching a totally different show, because Caroline is the only babysitter for Sami.

Marlena, Kate and Maggie are NOT their babysitters, even tho 2 of the 3 are 'suppose' to be the grandmothers.

And since the kids are always taken to the pub for Caroline to babysit, they are never just alone with her since she has all those workers and the kids usually run off to get cookies...I know not to healthy for them to always to be eating cookies either.

I think everyone seems to forget that there are other kids on the show that has to be somewhere...for example...where the heck is Joey? And Ciara is ALWAYS at some friends house, and where is poor Theo...when Cam or Chad doesn't have him every once in a while. JJ was at a boarding school which aged him several years since he was only a couple years older than Ciara. When the "new" wears off of AG she will be also MIA most of the time.

Not sure how this is even on this thread or maybe when Rafe wakes up he is going to start a daycare and have ALL kids together?

LOL Rafe's Daycare (only for EJ's kids)...creepy!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list