List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Rafe Wake Up (no Rafe basing)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Rafe Wake Up (no Rafe basing)

Started by Hard hat at 2013/06/24 07:48AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/29 06:59AM, Views: 1393, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/24 07:48AM
    Rafe Wake Up (no Rafe basing)
    Hard hat

I for one am sick of the boring stuff lately,Bring Rafe back with a good story line that does'nt include Sami or Ej He is so good in being a detective
    and solving crimes and pretty darn good under the sheets too as he has
    proved on a few occasions He doesn't bed hop either.He is loyal when he is treated loyal too.Look how long he waited before he took up with Kate.
    It's not like the SPD has any one really working there Hope is kind of pathetic these days ,she needs Bo back.or Roman needs a storyline.
    But please bring back the best looking guy they ever had on this show
    which I have been watching since day 1.

#2   2013/06/24 08:27AM
    Re: Rafe Wake Up (no Rafe basing)
    flightygirl

No hurry!

#3   2013/06/24 09:31AM
    mama rosa

Quote Hard hat: I for one am sick of the boring stuff lately,Bring Rafe back with a good story line that does'nt include Sami or Ej He is so good in being a detective
    proved on a few occasions He doesn't bed hop either.He is loyal when he is treated loyal too.Look how long he waited before he took up with Kate.
    It's not like the SPD has any one really working there Hope is kind of pathetic these days ,she needs Bo back.or Roman needs a storyline.
    But please bring back the best looking guy they ever had on this showwhich I have been watching since day 1.

Bo?..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/24 09:36AM
    #4   2013/06/24 12:37PM
    zuzu61

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote Hard hat: I for one am sick of the boring stuff lately,Bring Rafe back with a good story line that does'nt include Sami or Ej He is so good in being a detective
    But please bring back the best looking guy they ever had on this showwhich I have been watching since day 1.

Bo?..

AHHH!! YES!! BO!!

#5   2013/06/24 02:33PM
    flightygirl

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote mama rosa:

Bo?..

AHHH!! YES!! BO!!

Maybe Philip?

#6   2013/06/24 08:32PM
    mille

Lol, wish they would wake Rafe, and Let Elvis and Samantha go into hibernation

#7   2013/06/24 10:49PM
    ejami2012

Quote mille: Lol, wish they would wake Rafe, and Let Elvis and Samantha go into hibernation

Yes they need Bo back when he came out his coma he was even better looking and they can leave Ej and Sami alone and let them have their happily ever after.

#8   2013/06/24 11:55PM
    mille

Lol there is never a happy ever after in soapland, it's about the angst. Elvis and Samantha will go the way of Jack and Jennifer, Bo and Hope, John and Marlena, Tony and Anna, Kayla and Steve, Kimberly and Shane, ect, ect.....

#9   2013/06/25 12:06AM
    wwwwww

Quote mille: Lol there is never a happy ever after in soapland, it's about the angst. Elvis and Samantha will go the way of Jack and Jennifer, Bo and Hope, John and Marlena, Tony and Anna, Kayla and Steve, Kimberly and Shane, ect, ect.....

Do you think EJ and Sami will have another baby.

#10   2013/06/25 02:07AM
    fadingrose

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote mille: Lol there is never a happy ever after in soapland, it's about the angst. Elvis and Samantha will go the way of Jack and Jennifer, Bo and Hope, John and Marlena, Tony and Anna, Kayla and Steve, Kimberly and Shane, ect, ect.....

Do you think EJ and Sami will have another baby.

Another baby? Please, no. They don't need one more kid to farm out to Marlena, Kate, Aunt Maggie, etc. etc (By the way, don't any of Days characters practice safe sex? There have been far too many "miracle pregnancies." Oh, I get it--more opportunities for the writers to bring on sttil another "Who's the Daddy?" plot line. )

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list