List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Where does Nick fit on the Horton family tree?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Where does Nick fit on the Horton family tree?

Started by fadingrose at 2013/06/24 07:19AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/03 06:57AM, Views: 1279, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/06/24 07:19AM
    Where does Nick fit on the Horton family tree?
    fadingrose

Sorry, I'm a from-the-beginning Days fan but missed a period of time that focused on a Maggie/Mickey story line. So I haven't yet figured out Nick's family relationship to Maggie and Hope and the rest of the Horton clan. Who are his parents, for example? (not that I like the character so much to really care...)

#2   2013/06/24 07:57AM
    Re: Where does Nick fit on the Horton family tree?
    littleguysmom

Quote fadingrose: Sorry, I'm a from-the-beginning Days fan but missed a period of time that focused on a Maggie/Mickey story line. So I haven't yet figured out Nick's family relationship to Maggie and Hope and the rest of the Horton clan. Who are his parents, for example? (not that I like the character so much to really care...)

Mickey has a sister Marie who has a daughter Jessica, and Jessica had Nick, Marie and Alex Marshall is Jessica parents and Jessica married (I might be wrong here) but I think his name was Josh Fallon. I found alot out by Googling Horton family tree. Sometimes I can remember things and sometimes not. Lololol.

#3   2013/06/24 09:41AM
    mama rosa

Quote littleguysmom:
    Quote fadingrose: Sorry, I'm a from-the-beginning Days fan but missed a period of time that focused on a Maggie/Mickey story line. So I haven't yet figured out Nick's family relationship to Maggie and Hope and the rest of the Horton clan. Who are his parents, for example? (not that I like the character so much to really care...)

Mickey has a sister Marie who has a daughter Jessica, and Jessica had Nick, Marie and Alex Marshall is Jessica parents and Jessica married (I might be wrong here) but I think his name was Josh Fallon. I found alot out by Googling Horton family tree. Sometimes I can remember things and sometimes not. Lololol.

= Maggie is Nicks Great Aunt by marraige..

#4   2013/06/25 03:12AM
    fadingrose

Quote littleguysmom:

Thanks for explaining Nick's genealogy. I'm still a little confused, though. It was long ago, and maybe I'm mixing up two different soap operas. But didn't "Marie Horton" eventually become a nun? Her missing brother "Tommy" returned but didn't remember who he was and his physical appearance has changed, as well. Seems to me that MArie unknowlingly fell in love with him and went into the convent when she realized he grievous error. I NEED SOMEONE TO SET ME STRAIGHT. (I'm 85 but usually have a very clear memory. Maybe in this case, I didn't. I watched "THe Doctors" in the early days, so maybe that plot line was from that other show.)

#5   2013/07/02 07:22AM
    2Wildroses

I believe that Nick Fallon is Marie Horton son that she gave up for adoption.

#6   2013/07/02 09:42AM
    LuvBoHope

As you can tell by these few responses "Nick" was never a very significant character for anyone to really remember. As a long-time viewer for most of the life of the show - the Marie days - I don't recall him at all! Thank goodness for Google LOL!

#7   2013/07/02 03:24PM
    fadingrose

Quote LuvBoHope:

As you can tell by these few responses "Nick" was never a very significant character for anyone to really remember. As a long-time viewer for most of the life of the show - the Marie days - I don't recall him at all! Thank goodness for Google LOL!

Do you--or anyone else out there--remember a story line for Marie (daugher of Alice & Tom Horton) who inadvertently fell in love with her brother Tom Jr. (missing for years)? When she discovered that Tom was her brother, she eventually became a nun. i'm still confused....

#8   2013/07/02 03:36PM
    littleguysmom

Fadingrose. Google days of our lives Marie Horton and Wikipedia will give you the complete history on Marie. I just there and read up on her it was very interesting. I didn't start watching until 1972 so alot of this happened before I started watching. Have fun reading!

#9   2013/07/03 06:57AM
    fadingrose

Quote littleguysmom: Fadingrose. Google days of our lives Marie Horton and Wikipedia will give you the complete history on Marie. I just there and read up on her it was very interesting. I didn't start watching until 1972 so alot of this happened before I started watching. Have fun reading!

Thank you, thank you, littleguysmom for directing me to Google & Wikipedia, which has some detailed background info about the Hortons and DAYS characters. Fascinating reading about Marie's complicated story. Though I watched DAYS from "the beginning," there were some gaps in my viewing--especially during the "Marie" years. But I'm at least glad my mind wasn't playing tricks about Marie's time as a nun and the "romance" between Marie and her "back from the dead" brother Tommy. No doubt I'm not the only one who was a bit confused about who "Nick Fallon" was when he popped on the scene years later.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/03 07:00AM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list