List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Ejami Lexie

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ejami Lexie

Started by wwwwww at 2013/06/22 10:22PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/24 09:09AM, Views: 568, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/06/22 10:22PM
    Ejami Lexie
    wwwwww

I know Sami is the love of EJ's life but do you think when Lexie told him that if him and Sami could stop making each other's lives miserable they could truly be happy with each other was a big reason why he was able to forgive Sami and reunite with her. Do you all think Ejami will have another kid and call her Lexie.

#2   2013/06/23 02:19AM
    Re: Ejami Lexie
    Rosieroserson

Quote wwwwww: I know Sami is the love of EJ's life but do you think when Lexie told him that if him and Sami could stop making each other's lives miserable they could truly be happy with each other was a big reason why he was able to forgive Sami and reunite with her. Do you all think Ejami will have another kid and call her Lexie.

I think what Lexie said encouraged him, but was not the reason he forgave Samantha. He's wanted her since day one..... Just as simple as that
    On the Sami and EJ thread we've been discussing for a long time about the posibilities of Ejami having triplets. Then Samantha will end up having 7 children and a grand child! Impressive indeed and probably tiresome! Maybe one more is enough? Alexander or Alexandra sounds nice and will honor Lexie's memory. Just like us, she loved EJ!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/23 02:21AM
    #3   2013/06/23 08:22AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote wwwwww: I know Sami is the love of EJ's life but do you think when Lexie told him that if him and Sami could stop making each other's lives miserable they could truly be happy with each other was a big reason why he was able to forgive Sami and reunite with her. Do you all think Ejami will have another kid and call her Lexie.

We heard about this the day of Lexie's memorial.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rF3_iNwi04

#4   2013/06/23 08:29AM
    ejami2012

Quote Rosieroserson:

I think what Lexie said encouraged him, but was not the reason he forgave Samantha. He's wanted her since day one..... Just as simple as that
    On the Sami and EJ thread we've been discussing for a long time about the posibilities of Ejami having triplets. Then Samantha will end up having 7 children and a grand child! Impressive indeed and probably tiresome! Maybe one more is enough? Alexander or Alexandra sounds nice and will honor Lexie's memory. Just like us, she loved EJ!

Yes if not triplets still hoping. Than one more Alexander Elvis Dimera or Alexandria Jean Dimera.

#5   2013/06/23 09:54AM
    allmylovingdays

EJAMI2012 I love the idea of them naming a baby after her.

I wonder if anyone is going to mention her death this week. It is one year ago.

#6   2013/06/23 10:08AM
    mille

First they need to bring down the kids that are always asleep, at great grandma's or playing upstairs!

#7   2013/06/23 10:59AM
    dazgonby

Quote mille: First they need to bring down the kids that are always asleep, at great grandma's or playing upstairs!

No different than any other kid on the show.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/23 11:00AM
    #8   2013/06/23 12:20PM
    zuzu61

Quote mille: First they need to bring down the kids that are always asleep, at great grandma's or playing upstairs!

I agree, I WANT to see Theo, Johnny, Sydney & Ali!!

I MISS LEXIE SOOOO much!!
    What a beautiful thought.. Babies named after Lexie.. Boy or girl.
    I suppose they could call twins Alex and Lexie. huh?!?

Sorry. I didn't read ALL the posts.. Someone may have already said those names for twins.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/23 12:21PM
    #9   2013/06/23 12:29PM
    ejami2012

Quote zuzu61:

Sorry. I didn't read ALL the posts.. Someone may have already said those names for twins.

I miss her too . She was a Dimera and still got respect cause she changed. She did bad things but was forgiven and everyone loved her. She and Ej were so great together. She gave his honest advice. She loved her brother. She wad 200 times better than Kristen.

Ej needs his good SIS right now.

#10   2013/06/24 09:09AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote zuzu61:

do you think the show will mention Lexi's death.

Zuzu you are right I think of Alexandria and only think of a girl but they could name a boy baby Alexander in honor of her, I think I will tweet this today. Or mention it it on that new forum Zeebox

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list