List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: anybody like Brady and Nicole?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

anybody like Brady and Nicole?

Started by lantelover01 at 2013/06/22 09:16AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/23 05:48AM, Views: 448, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/06/22 09:16AM
    anybody like Brady and Nicole?
    lantelover01

while I am an Ejole fan first and forever, I also like Brady and Nicole and enjoyed their recent scenes. I so like these two over Brady and Kristen. Sorry not a Bristen fan.

#2   2013/06/22 09:25AM
    Re: anybody like Brady and Nicole?
    spooner

Quote lantelover01: while I am an Ejole fan first and forever, I also like Brady and Nicole and enjoyed their recent scenes. I so like these two over Brady and Kristen. Sorry not a Bristen fan.

I like Brady and Nicole, but I love Nicole who ever she is with. The actress has great chemistry with all her pairings.

#3   2013/06/22 09:40AM
    lantelover01

I just saw the Brady and Nicole thread on the next page lol.
    I'm not a Bristen fan not an Ejami fan. I like Bricole done correctly. I'm a serious Lumi Ejole and will take Bricole when I can get them.
    I like Bricole much better over Bristen. Kristen just needs to go away bc she is nothing but trouble and she is turning Brady into a dummy. At least with Nicole, Brady is not a dummy.
    I enjoyed the recent Bricole moments. As long as neither of them are abusive to one another, I can deal and would like some more Bricole!

#4   2013/06/22 01:05PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote lantelover01: while I am an Ejole fan first and forever, I also like Brady and Nicole and enjoyed their recent scenes. I so like these two over Brady and Kristen. Sorry not a Bristen fan.

Bricole rocks and they've such an amazing chemistry! I never understood what Brady saw in Madison or Kristen........ Well I take that back...... Kristen is adorably wicked so I can understand why he wanted a taste of the bad girl .... But Madison gorgeous, gorgeous......but boring, boring!!! Bradyson was as boring as Safe and that says a lot to me. Like chewing on a piece of gum for two days... blah.... No taste or flavor

#5   2013/06/22 05:08PM
    ejami2012

I always loved Brady and Nicole freinds lovers etc but I wasn't happy with them going right to bed. He sleeps with Nicole than starts thinking about Kristen. I just felt that was wrong. It'd like Nicole wad just there for him to.yer to get his frustation out over ktisten.

#6   2013/06/22 05:26PM
    zuzu61

Quote ejami2012: I always loved Brady and Nicole freinds lovers etc but I wasn't happy with them going right to bed. He sleeps with Nicole than starts thinking about Kristen. I just felt that was wrong. It'd like Nicole wad just there for him to.yer to get his frustation out over ktisten.

Yes!! That ticks me off with Brady. BUT!!! Maybe it was a good thing.. Now he's wondering where she went with a suitcase! I'm SOOO hoping his visit is part of Nicole and Brady busting her evil @$$..
    Dang.. I had forgotten how much chemistry they have. But then, Nicole/Ari is an awesome actress.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/22 05:27PM
    #7   2013/06/22 05:33PM
    zuzu61

It wouldn't surprise me (with these brilliant writers), if Kristen doesn't knock Nicole out, inject her with the remaining drug, Nicole & Eric have sex, Nicole is pregnant, then.... WTH (who)is the "Baby Daddy"?!?!?

#8   2013/06/22 06:25PM
    littleguysmom

Quote zuzu61: It wouldn't surprise me (with these brilliant writers), if Kristen doesn't knock Nicole out, inject her with the remaining drug, Nicole & Eric have sex, Nicole is pregnant, then.... WTH (who)is the "Baby Daddy"?!?!?

Just what we need who's the daddy, we can't go a year without a DNA test to see who's the daddy. Lol

#9   2013/06/22 06:57PM
    holdingonfor...

It wouldn't surprise any of us...I don't think....if that
    is the way the writers do the s/l.....after all...we all
    know...the DeMira's have just got to win and then run
    out of town like the bulls are after them!!! Too bad..
    one of their horns cannot stick somewhere....not sure
    of where....but somewhere!!!

#10   2013/06/23 05:48AM
    fadingrose

Quote lantelover01: I just saw the Brady and Nicole thread on the next page lol.
    I'm not a Bristen fan not an Ejami fan. I like Bricole done correctly. I'm a serious Lumi Ejole and will take Bricole when I can get them.
    I like Bricole much better over Bristen. Kristen just needs to go away bc she is nothing but trouble and she is turning Brady into a dummy. At least with Nicole, Brady is not a dummy.
    I enjoyed the recent Bricole moments. As long as neither of them are abusive to one another, I can deal and would like some more Bricole!

"Brady is not a dummy" with Nicole? Are you kidding? Over the years, Nicole has taken advantage of his good nature to hep her schemes so many times--and he always forgives her and lets her set him up again and again. So now Brady jumps into bed with her, even faster than he did with Madison, Kristen, and Rafe's sister a few years ago. Seems more like a sex addict than the start of another real "relationship."

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list