List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The "Capital". Is it Washington D.C.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The "Capital". Is it Washington D.C.

Started by allmylovingdays at 2013/06/21 04:17PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/24 05:22AM, Views: 410, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/06/21 04:17PM
    The "Capital". Is it Washington D.C.
    allmylovingdays

Or Springfield ILL

#2   2013/06/21 05:26PM
    Re: The
    littleguysmom

Quote allmylovingdays: Or Springfield ILL

I left a comment over on daily updates. Washington DC I didn't hear it mentioned. But on Chrissi update she mentioned Eric was in Washington DC. So really don't know where he is, but Nikki got there very fast.

#3   2013/06/21 06:34PM
    daysforever

The "capital" is probably the state capital, which would have more a more direct say on a local school.

#4   2013/06/21 07:26PM
    kayhan

Quote littleguysmom:

I left a comment over on daily updates. Washington DC I didn't hear it mentioned. But on Chrissi update she mentioned Eric was in Washington DC. So really don't know where he is, but Nikki got there very fast.

Father Eric told Sami that he was going to the state capitol. I don't remember him mentioning Washington DC. I do not know what State Salem is located. Is it Illinois?

That "hotel" he is staying at doesn't look like much of anything. The phones in the rooms don't work? What? Looked like it could have been a Motel 6 or something. Certainly not a fancy hotel that's for sure. The desk clerks were "George" and "Martha" though (Washington LOL). I liked when Nicole said "what is this, the Bates motel?" LOL.

#5   2013/06/23 09:53AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote kayhan:
    Quote littleguysmom:

Father Eric told Sami that he was going to the state capitol. I don't remember him mentioning Washington DC. I do not know what State Salem is located. Is it Illinois?

That "hotel" he is staying at doesn't look like much of anything. The phones in the rooms don't work? What? Looked like it could have been a Motel 6 or something. Certainly not a fancy hotel that's for sure. The desk clerks were "George" and "Martha" though (Washington LOL). I liked when Nicole said "what is this, the Bates motel?" LOL.

I agree with the motel 6! and then it sort of would work if it is Washington DC with George and Martha running the inn...but HOW HOW in the world did Niki get there in a flash if it is Washington?? So that's why I think it has to be the state capital.

#6   2013/06/24 12:39AM
    breathtaking

George told Nicole that the phones weren't working because Eric asked not to be disturbed.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/24 12:40AM
    #7   2013/06/24 05:22AM
    kayhan

Quote breathtaking: George told Nicole that the phones weren't working because Eric asked not to be disturbed.

Eric told George the phone in his room was not working, and George said that there was a problem with the phones in the rooms. He took Eric to a working phone in the back of the hotel. Eric could not use his cell phone because his battery died and he forgot his charger at home.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list