List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: OMG 5 exits !!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: OMG 5 exits !!!!!

Started by TreeBuild at 2013/06/21 10:53AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/21 11:59AM, Views: 1098, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/06/21 10:53AM
    Message from Admin
    TreeBuild

Unless it's accurate information please do not post rumors. This only upsets people when there is no proof.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/21 01:08PM
    #2   2013/06/21 11:11AM
    Re: OMG 5 exits !!!!!
    AustinReedfan34

Quote TreeBuild: Casey already left.
    Kate, Camila and Chandler's exits are already in the works.
    Now James and Alison are now rumored to exit the show as well.

Will Days survive this?

Honestly no offense but I think it's BS Maybe Casey's exit because of the casting call for him but that's speculation I don't think James, Kate, Camila, Chandler, and Alison are leaving show me proof and a link provided with it they put the 4 (Sami, EJ, Will, and Gabi) on the front burner just to get rid of them that's stupid

#3   2013/06/21 11:37AM
    EpicFail

Casey is the only confirmed one leaving. Chandler hinted he wouldn't renew when his contract expires in Dec - other than that, I haven't see anything that even hints at Camilla, James and Allison leaving.

As a matter of fact - didnt' James just renew is contract?

#4   2013/06/21 11:44AM
    ej and sami

James and Alison both singing on for a another year. Casey is leaving but the recast chad character. Camila and Chandler are leaving Days of our lives.

#5   2013/06/21 11:45AM
    holdingonfor...

Doesn't matter about contracts being renewed...if the
    "suits" wants them gone.....they will be gone!!

#6   2013/06/21 11:46AM
    EpicFail

I'm waiting for official word on any more departures - all this in one week is far too suspicious -right after the show won an Emmy. Obvo Casey's has been in the works for some time and decided not to go public with it until his last day.

#7   2013/06/21 11:48AM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami: James and Alison both singing on for a another year. Casey is leaving but the recast chad character. Camila and Chandler are leaving Days of our lives.

I know James is staying because he confirmed didn't know Alison signed a extension to. Maybe that's a hint Ejami is endgame since their contracts are up at the same time. I think Chandler is leaving they just haven't confirmed it yet looks like Will may go to prison for awhile.

#8   2013/06/21 11:59AM
    ej and sami

[quote]Quote wwwwww: [quote]Quote ej and sami: James and Alison both singing on for a another year. Casey is leaving but the recast chad character. Camila and Chandler are leaving Days of our lives.[/quote]

I know James is staying because he confirmed didn't know Alison signed a extension to. Maybe that's a hint Ejami is endgame since their contracts are up at the same time. I think Chandler is leaving they just haven't confirmed it yet looks like Will may go to prison for awhile.[/
    quote]

Yup Alison signed her extension last November 2012

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list