List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: What is Kristen doing to Eric? Any Ideas?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What is Kristen doing to Eric? Any Ideas?

Started by Doc04 at 2013/06/20 10:26AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/25 06:36AM, Views: 5190, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/06/24 07:42PM
    Re: What is Kristen doing to Eric? Any Ideas?
    zuzu61

Quote miladytn:
    Quote wwil1963: It would be blast if she got pregnant with Erics baby I know she can't get pregnant but hey this ia a soap!

OMG I had not even thought of that! I didn't see all of today's show but according to recaps, they did "do the do" as Nicole said when she got the wrong room. If Kristen is pregnant, why am I thinking of Rosemary's Baby, in reverse.

Soo thankful for the invention of DVR's.. FF'd thru that crap. BS s/l.

#22   2013/06/25 02:54AM
    fadingrose

Quote wwil1963: It would be blast if she got pregnant with Erics baby I know she can't get pregnant but hey this ia a soap!

Oh, Yippee! Another chance for the clueless writers to re-use the old "miracle pregnancy" theme. Then they could add the "Who's the Daddy? question as well. (Brady or Eric?) Even more titillating would be having a parallel plot line for Nicole (who has already had a couple of miracle pregnancies). She finally slept with Brady--but didn't she also "do the deed" with Vargas? In either case, the writers could also throw in the overused computer hacking theme to "correct" the lab results...

#23   2013/06/25 06:36AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote fadingrose:

Oh, Yippee! Another chance for the clueless writers to re-use the old "miracle pregnancy" theme. Then they could add the "Who's the Daddy? question as well. (Brady or Eric?) Even more titillating would be having a parallel plot line for Nicole (who has already had a couple of miracle pregnancies). She finally slept with Brady--but didn't she also "do the deed" with Vargas? In either case, the writers could also throw in the overused computer hacking theme to "correct" the lab results...

It is a soap stable but Kristen really is too old so I don't expect it.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list