List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: What is Kristen doing to Eric? Any Ideas?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What is Kristen doing to Eric? Any Ideas?

Started by Doc04 at 2013/06/20 10:26AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/25 06:36AM, Views: 5093, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/06/21 07:10PM
    Re: What is Kristen doing to Eric? Any Ideas?
    NancyNLV

New to this board but I believe she wants to ruin him by scandal this way it will also hurt Marlena.

#12   2013/06/22 06:10AM
    the girl is HOT

We just have to face it, Kristen is a total evil biotch and she will either get caught or some one will murder her, not a spoiler just what i think.

#13   2013/06/22 10:08AM
    mille

What Kristen is doing to Eric, will not only hurt Marlena, but other too. Especially Samantha Nicole and Brady for different reasons.

#14   2013/06/22 02:45PM
    Rosieroserson

Maybe she's going to try to chop it off???

#15   2013/06/22 03:09PM
    zuzu61

Quote Rosieroserson: Maybe she's going to try to chop it off???

LOLOLOL.. Hilarious.. Well, Fatha paid a lot of $$$$ for that Razor and it's just gonna go to waste.. Unless Nicole cuts her stupid, evil head off.. At least then Stefano would not have wasted his $$$. Just kidding..

#16   2013/06/22 03:24PM
    wwil1963

It would be blast if she got pregnant with Erics baby I know she can't get pregnant but hey this ia a soap!

#17   2013/06/23 07:02PM
    Shirleta

Quote wwil1963: It would be blast if she got pregnant with Erics baby I know she can't get pregnant but hey this ia a soap!

Im with you. That's what I thought too. The writers could make up some fantastic s/l if she gets pregnant with Eric's baby. The baby would be Marlena's as well as Stefano's grandchild.

#18   2013/06/24 12:16PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Shirleta:
    Quote wwil1963: It would be blast if she got pregnant with Erics baby I know she can't get pregnant but hey this ia a soap!

Im with you. That's what I thought too. The writers could make up some fantastic s/l if she gets pregnant with Eric's baby. The baby would be Marlena's as well as Stefano's grandchild.

Can you imagine. I can't. I thought about it briefly when I read it on twitter. But WOW scary. Would the writers go to this crazy place

#19   2013/06/24 02:43PM
    flightygirl

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Shirleta:

Can you imagine. I can't. I thought about it briefly when I read it on twitter. But WOW scary. Would the writers go to this crazy place

If she got pregnant THAT would be interesting! It would not be any crazier than her stupid plan. Why would she rape Eric (a priest)? That's crazy!

#20   2013/06/24 05:08PM
    miladytn

OMG I had not even thought of that! I didn't see all of today's show but according to recaps, they did "do the do" as Nicole said when she got the wrong room. If Kristen is pregnant, why am I thinking of Rosemary's Baby, in reverse.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list