List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: What is Kristen doing to Eric? Any Ideas?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What is Kristen doing to Eric? Any Ideas?

Started by Doc04 at 2013/06/20 10:26AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/25 06:36AM, Views: 5187, Replies: 22
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/20 10:26AM
    What is Kristen doing to Eric? Any Ideas?
    Doc04

What do you think Kristen is going to do to Eric? I can't believe that she would go after a priest. I thought she was all religious and stuff.

#2   2013/06/20 10:33AM
    Re: What is Kristen doing to Eric? Any Ideas?
    flightygirl

My guess is that she is going to rape him???

#3   2013/06/20 11:57AM
    the girl is HOT

I dont know what she is up too, but maybe to get back at Marlena because she is Erics Mother, I really would like to know!

#4   2013/06/20 05:23PM
    4everfan

>( I think the second vial is going to enlighten us to her plan.

#5   2013/06/21 06:40AM
    Buffy.

I'm not sure if she will go as far as rape but I think she will set up pictures of herself draped over him to look like they are having sex! Then she'll send them to someone to ruin his career!

#6   2013/06/21 11:26AM
    babysnooks

Quote flightygirl: My guess is that she is going to rape him???

Originally I thought the vials were poison, but, then I thought to myself "you wouldn't need 2 vials would you"? Besides I haven't seen anything about Eric leaving. Your idea would be an excellent way to get back at Marlena, especially if he has to leave the priesthood. I really thought when she turned his body over yesterday the towel was going to fall away. That was a masterful scene.

#7   2013/06/21 12:35PM
    the girl is HOT

It looks like she is trying to ruin him as a priest. i already saw todays episode, but dont want to spoil it for anyone, you will see what she does when u watch it.

#8   2013/06/21 02:49PM
    zuzu61

Quote the girl is HOT: It looks like she is trying to ruin him as a priest. i already saw todays episode, but dont want to spoil it for anyone, you will see what she does when u watch it.

What!!?! No No I promise it wouldn't ruin anything!! I was one of those kids who slipped around, opened my Christmas presents, then taped them back. It never ruined my Christmas morning. I never liked surprises.. lolol I just want to know if Nicole was at Eric's room?!!? haha.

#9   2013/06/21 02:57PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote the girl is HOT: It looks like she is trying to ruin him as a priest. i already saw todays episode, but dont want to spoil it for anyone, you will see what she does when u watch it.

What!!?! No No I promise it wouldn't ruin anything!! I was one of those kids who slipped around, opened my Christmas presents, then taped them back. It never ruined my Christmas morning. I never liked surprises.. lolol I just want to know if Nicole was at Eric's room?!!? haha.

We might have to wait until Monday. Or go back and rematch and try to pay attention to the room Niki is standing outside

#10   2013/06/21 04:58PM
    miladytn

Quote the girl is HOT: I dont know what she is up too, but maybe to get back at Marlena because she is Erics Mother, I really would like to know!

The other day she made the comment that she couldn't hurt John's son, but she had no qualms about hurting Marlena's [son]. I thought her plan was to either sleep with Eric or make it appear that she did. Today it looked like she was going to sleep with him.

I'm confused about what Nicole actually sees. I wonder if she is at the right room (probably not, knowing the idiot writers) and if so, was Kristen able to hide/explain it away (?)/ or something entirely different. IF Nicole is at the right room and IF Nicole catches them, I hope Nicole throws Kristen on the floor and pulls out all of her hair! That other cat fight wasn't good enough for me. LOL.

But we won't know that until Monday. Unless someone finds some spoilers I'm with zuzu... tell me tell me!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list