List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Is Alison Sweeny, aka Sami leaving Days?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Is Alison Sweeny, aka Sami leaving Days?

Started by Jen821 at 2013/06/20 07:33AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/21 06:35AM, Views: 11114, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/06/20 07:33AM
    Is Alison Sweeny, aka Sami leaving Days?
    Jen821

I hope this is not true. I saw some report saying she is leaving Days. Has anyone else heard anything? She is starting her 7th season on the TBL, show and wants to cut back on some work hours. Alison is writing, and doing a lot of t.v. talk show appearances/PR work and hosting the Biggest Loser and doing Days and she is also a mom, so I think she wants to cut back on some work. It's understandable, no one can keep up that work pace forever.

#2   2013/06/20 08:00AM
    Re: Is Alison Sweeny, aka Sami leaving Days?
    wwwwww

It wouldn't surprise me but there is a rumor she is leaving every year. She just keeps on signing one year deals with Days I think. I haven't really seen her doing a lot of talk shows though unless it's to promote the biggest loser. Most people probably don't even know who she is. If she did leave though she could always come back but I don't think she really needs to stay on Days she makes 45,000 an episode for the Biggest Loser. I know the person who plays Will may leave so who knows maybe Sami and Will both go to prison.

#3   2013/06/20 08:08AM
    Jen821

Quote wwwwww: It wouldn't surprise me but there is a rumor she is leaving every year. She just keeps on signing one year deals with Days I think. I haven't really seen her doing a lot of talk shows though unless it's to promote the biggest loser. Most people probably don't even know who she is. If she did leave though she could always come back but I don't think she really needs to stay on Days she makes 45,000 an episode for the Biggest Loser. I know the person who plays Will may leave so who knows maybe Sami and Will both go to prison.

Wow! yes that would be a surprise twist! And you are right Ali could be taking a break for awhile but will be back in a few months or something you never know.

#4   2013/06/20 08:15AM
    ej and sami

I read last year she singing for one year. Plus Days of our lives will do anything to keep her and the writers are now giving us ejami.

#5   2013/06/20 08:29AM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami: I read last year she singing for one year. Plus Days of our lives will do anything to keep her and the writers are now giving us ejami.

I think she will stay if the writers stay commited to Ejami because a lot of her fans have waited awhile for that couple no matter how much they give her because she makes more off of the biggest loser and Days often ask their actors to take a pay cut which is why Peter Reckell left but if they go back to Sami and Rafe she would be better off leaving because that couple is so boring.

#6   2013/06/20 08:45AM
    ej and sami

I agreed with wwwww but I think the writers will stay with Ejami because this couple is so popular and they bring in a lot of ratings to this show. It finally took the writers seven years to put them together. If they make Alison and James take a pay cut they lose them. The writers finally bring back the old Sami the one that always get in too trouble. She finally playing the old Sami. The writers make huge mistake for getting real of Bo Brady him and Hope have so many fans. He been taking a pay cuts for last few years they give him anything he wants.

#7   2013/06/20 11:58AM
    mille

Well she dose have other things she doing, if she gose, she gose!

#8   2013/06/21 12:27AM
    Rosieroserson

I hope not
    I don't believe anyone can replace her as Sami Dimera. Can anyone imagine EJ holding a different woman in his arms and calling her Samantha

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/21 12:28AM
    #9   2013/06/21 05:20AM
    HouseTops

Quote Rosieroserson: I hope not
    I don't believe anyone can replace her as Sami Dimera. Can anyone imagine EJ holding a different woman in his arms and calling her Samantha >(

No, never....

Love Alison Sweeney, a wonderful role model!!

#10   2013/06/21 06:35AM
    Soaps Admin

Closing thread. If she leaves it will be posted in the news room by the writers of this site.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list