List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Sammy shots the cop

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sammy shots the cop

Started by madamerose55 at 2013/06/20 12:19AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/20 08:50AM, Views: 587, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/06/20 12:19AM
    Sammy shots the cop
    madamerose55

Sammy must be close to 40 by now, doesn't she ever stop to think just for a second. She has children she is responsible for, but it seems all she thinks about are the men in her life. even EJ said to her, couldn't you have just screamed. She could have screamed, threw something or ran out of the room, anything to attract attention, not shot someone. I know she saved Rafe, but she also shot and killed a husband and father. Now Steffano is on the run again because he is the one who ordered cut if off. come on writers Sammy is not a kid anymore, she is a grown woman with children and grandchildren, and should be written for as an older women and not a young teenager.

#2   2013/06/20 06:36AM
    Re: Sammy shots the cop
    ejami2012

Quote madamerose55: Sammy must be close to 40 by now, doesn't she ever stop to think just for a second. She has children she is responsible for, but it seems all she thinks about are the men in her life. even EJ said to her, couldn't you have just screamed. She could have screamed, threw something or ran out of the room, anything to attract attention, not shot someone. I know she saved Rafe, but she also shot and killed a husband and father. Now Steffano is on the run again because he is the one who ordered cut if off. come on writers Sammy is not a kid anymore, she is a grown woman with children and grandchildren, and should be written for as an older women and not a young teenager.

I agree Sami is about 36 and yes she is getting too old for some of the impulsive/stupid things she does. She is a grown woman with three children under 7 and a grandbaby. They need her. She should have thought about them before she helped rafe keep it. Why did she have to shot she could have done anything else.Im not sure what the purpose iof this story accept to keep rafe in a coma until they figure out what to do with him. Maybe its to make Ejami stronger. I agree with Ej asking why were you there. I agree with everyone else why did she shoot. I feel for Ej too when he said I wish you hadn't been there cause this mess would never had happened, So his head felt warm and you felt a cold rag would work. hes in a coma with a fever a nurse needs called this may need medical attention but no instead she gets it herself stupid. yes Bernardi was going to cut it off his back was too her so she didn't know who he was but why shoot.

I hope this doesn't drag on. let Sami get bail go home maybe in a few months trial etc if it has to go that far. Sami needs to be home with Ej and her kids and grandbaby. We need happy family time together savor the time shes free.etc.

I personaaly think if Chandler Massey decides to go back to school in September for a degree his involvement in shooting Ej in the back will come out and he will be sent to prison this could be his out. The video of sami and B fighting was sami trying to get the evidence that will shot Ej before Stefano did. This may bring everything to a head.

I guess we have to wait and see.

#3   2013/06/20 07:35AM
    dazgonby

I am seeing this as Sami just reacting. As for "doing something else" who's to know that would have stopped him from doing it? The surprise element alone could have made him bring the blade down automatically.
    But I think with Sami having the gun already in her hand was just an instant reaction.
    Sorry but there is really no time to think in an emergency situation.
    And I would be saying the same thing had it been Kate, Gabi, Sonny or anyone.

And quite honestly I myself have gone in the bathroom and gotten a cold cloth many a times for someone I am visiting in the hospital, so I don't find that a big deal either.

The whole thing that even bothers me is the fact that she had the loaded gun that Kate had given her and was carrying it around.

I sure hope this doesn't drag on forever either...the writers hopefully ended this months ago and we just have to wait and catch up with what has already been taped.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/20 07:37AM
    #4   2013/06/20 07:57AM
    ejami2012

Quote dazgonby: I am seeing this as Sami just reacting. As for "doing something else" who's to know that would have stopped him from doing it? The surprise element alone could have made him bring the blade down automatically.
    But I think with Sami having the gun already in her hand was just an instant reaction.
    Sorry but there is really no time to think in an emergency situation.
    And I would be saying the same thing had it been Kate, Gabi, Sonny or anyone.

And quite honestly I myself have gone in the bathroom and gotten a cold cloth many a times for someone I am visiting in the hospital, so I don't find that a big deal either.

The whole thing that even bothers me is the fact that she had the loaded gun that Kate had given her and was carrying it around.

I sure hope this doesn't drag on forever either...the writers hopefully ended this months ago and we just have to wait and catch up with what has already been taped.

I agree with you why did Sami had a loaded gun in her purse. She has kids at home and we all know kids love to go in moms purse. but like she said for protection with everything going on. she could have cocked the gun sand said drop it but why just shoot. as you said you never know what one would do in certain situations. that razor in probably under Rafes covers or Maxine took it she was first one at rafes bedside but hope not or the csi guy took it.

At least we know now about the summer spoilers we heard a few months back Sami des something to help Will and it backfires terribly.Trying to get that darn evidence from B.

#5   2013/06/20 08:22AM
    ej and sami

This hold storyline is stupid if been better if Sami would had hit the cop with her gun. We all should be glad that kids do not touch that gun. I wish stop giving sami guns.

#6   2013/06/20 08:30AM
    stjarna

Quote ej and sami: This hold storyline is stupid if been better if Sami would had hit the cop with her gun. We all should be glad that kids do not touch that gun. I wish stop giving sami guns.

So agree. This s/l is done badly- it's all too far fetched with the missing razor- then- she checking up on Rafe, and no nurses there to do their job!!!- If she had to be involved in the shooting - it would have been much more interesting if it was Kate she shot by accident!!!

#7   2013/06/20 08:50AM
    ej and sami

Quote stjarna:
    Quote ej and sami: This hold storyline is stupid if been better if Sami would had hit the cop with her gun. We all should be glad that kids do not touch that gun. I wish stop giving sami guns.

So agree. This s/l is done badly- it's all too far fetched with the missing razor- then- she checking up on Rafe, and no nurses there to do their job!!!- If she had to be involved in the shooting - it would have been much more interesting if it was Kate she shot by accident!!!

I agreed with you where was the nurses at somebody should have check on him. Security guard should had been at his door. This writers are joke.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list