List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Ejami's story from here (spoilers maybe included)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ejami's story from here (spoilers maybe included)

Started by wwwwww at 2013/06/19 09:52PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/11 04:45PM, Views: 1614, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/06/19 09:52PM
    Ejami's story from here (spoilers maybe included)
    wwwwww

How do you all think Ejami's story will go from here. I can't believe this is the first time they have ever really been a couple. Do you all think Rafe will always be involved in some form of their relationship. Any chance they go up against Vargas and Nick. When/if EJ gets the company from Stefano if Vargas and Nick become villains and team up together which some spoilers hint at Nick could use the information he has on Will to get control of the company or something.

#2   2013/07/09 05:40PM
    Re: Ejami's story from here (spoilers maybe included)
    Rosieroserson

Quote wwwwww: How do you all think Ejami's story will go from here. I can't believe this is the first time they have ever really been a couple. Do you all think Rafe will always be involved in some form of their relationship. Any chance they go up against Vargas and Nick. When/if EJ gets the company from Stefano if Vargas and Nick become villains and team up together which some spoilers hint at Nick could use the information he has on Will to get control of the company or something.

Marriage, kids, money and success. In a redecorated mansion.

#3   2013/07/09 05:42PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote wwwwww: How do you all think Ejami's story will go from here. I can't believe this is the first time they have ever really been a couple. Do you all think Rafe will always be involved in some form of their relationship. Any chance they go up against Vargas and Nick. When/if EJ gets the company from Stefano if Vargas and Nick become villains and team up together which some spoilers hint at Nick could use the information he has on Will to get control of the company or something.

Yes, Please redecorate!

#4   2013/07/09 07:56PM
    HouseTops

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Yes, Please redecorate!

Sami said they will make millions.....yes, redecorate!!

Call in Nate Berkus again!!

#5   2013/07/10 06:33AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Yes, Please redecorate!

I'm jealous

#6   2013/07/10 03:58PM
    summerwind.j...

Quote Rosieroserson:

Yes, Please redecorate!

pease get rid of the red entrance way

#7   2013/07/10 05:12PM
    Moms Days

I think they can keep Ejami as an interesting and relevant couple without always breaking them up like they do with Dannifer. I am sure they will have lots of angst but with each issue they can have them become more united. They can have some issues with Stefano, Kristen, the Brady's, etc. Also, with EJ being in control of DiMera Enterprises they can have them have some drama with Kate. Lots of fun!!! Just as long as we get to see them fight and then make up.

#8   2013/07/11 05:10AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Yes, Please redecorate!

Good call!

#9   2013/07/11 05:11AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Moms Days: I think they can keep Ejami as an interesting and relevant couple without always breaking them up like they do with Dannifer. I am sure they will have lots of angst but with each issue they can have them become more united. They can have some issues with Stefano, Kristen, the Brady's, etc. Also, with EJ being in control of DiMera Enterprises they can have them have some drama with Kate. Lots of fun!!! Just as long as we get to see them fight and then make up.

I love when they fight and make up!

#10   2013/07/11 04:45PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Moms Days: I think they can keep Ejami as an interesting and relevant couple without always breaking them up like they do with Dannifer. I am sure they will have lots of angst but with each issue they can have them become more united. They can have some issues with Stefano, Kristen, the Brady's, etc. Also, with EJ being in control of DiMera Enterprises they can have them have some drama with Kate. Lots of fun!!! Just as long as we get to see them fight and then make up.

I love when they fight and make up!

They're talented in that department

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list